limits at Stars micro games

• keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Hi!

I started to play at pokerstars few days ago and I did notice that there is much more limits to play than other sites i.e NL6, NL8 etc etc even though NL6 shows up only at mobile app.
      But the question is, is there any difference between these levels? Like is there more recreational players at NL8 or maybe these levels has more regs?
      Cause if these limits doesn't offer more challenge than "normal" limits, isn't it a lot faster to move up and build good br?
      Why other sites doesn't offer these limits and why pokerstars does?

I gotta admit that I like the idea of moving limits faster than the usual BRM suggests, cause its a pretty huge cap to grind i.e from NL10 to NL25.
  • 3 replies
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Have seen nl6 and played it and I don't believe there's a huge diffrent from NL5, regarding to NL8 it's most likely similar to NL10. Don't think that there's any different, if the bigger limit is, the most likely players will be better. I don't really see any point to change limits as they are now in ps.

Forget the idea for moving faster ignoring correct brm, in these limits, that's the most basic and important rule to follow. It is very good, that there is a bigger cap between limits, challenge your self to beat nl10 and then keep moving up, using correct brm.
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Hi Paakjis,

and thanks for fast reply.
      Sounds pretty cool if theres not so much difference between them. And for sure, I'm not going to ignore the brm, just wondering if there could be more money to collect at tables :)
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keekkini
      Why other sites doesn't offer these limits and why pokerstars does?
      Pokerstars has a GIGANTIC pool of players, so it can afford to split them more and still have playable limits, not only at peak hours of certain countries.

Or at least this is what I believe.

And yes it must be very nice to be able to move faster through limits :)