PS points not updating?

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hi,

I registered with 24hr Poker yesterday, got the upgrade to Platinum and the 1k bonus so all good. But I noticed just now my PS points are not updating, I've played about 3k hands so far?
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hackett77,

There is generally up to 48 hours delay in the recording of SPs. This is because we actually have to wait for poker rooms to send us the usage data of our members.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hi

Yes they are now updating thanks!

Do you know if there is any history of cash going missing from cashier?

So far I have played 5k hands there and in each of the last 3 sessions there has been a discrepancy of approx 40euro. MY cashier is now light around 130euros compared to my results.

I'm pretty sure im not missing any hands either as my HEM rake paid stat ties in perfectly with the amount of Rakeback accrued so far.

I have messaged the site and they have forwarded the query on to the network, I was just curious as to whether any other members have experienced this before?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hackett77,

Awesome that the SPs are sorted but the missing money is a bit disturbing. I can't recall anything like that happening.

Hope you get it sorted.

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Hackett77,

Sorry to hear about the missing money!

You've already contacted 24hPoker support though, which really is the best way to go. Hopefully you'll be able to get this sorted out with them soon!

Keep us updated :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hi

Well they replied and said MG told them there is no error but clearly there is as it keeps happening.

I've recorded screenshots of my HEM and the cashier before and after 3 sessions today, total of 1784 hands where the difference between my profit and the cashier balance is - $34.50

I've emailed them again and asked them to audit those 1784 hands but im not holding up much hope.

This is really stressful for me as I moved to 24 poker after a pretty huge downswing elsewhere and needed a fresh start.

The thing is, I moved to Hungary to play professionally 3 years ago where I can live from Micro/Small stakes while I improve and learn the game but only had a $1500 bankroll when I arrived here. Before moving to 24hour poker I was back to the same amount so paying the bills again means I have to grind super hard will I rebuild.

Its very disheartening to to be a week away from rent day and seeing my balance drop after each winning sessions, without much hope of this being rectified. The profit in HEM is going up, the balance in my cashier is going down.

So far the amount im missing is close to 2 weeks rent.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Actually I think this may be a problem with HEM tracking Blaze (which ive been experimenting with) as I noticed this only happened when I had a blaze table open too.

I just played a session of Blaze only it HEM only records a small portion of hands. It looks like only where we VPIP.

Still seems odd that this could account for almost 1000bbs but I guess its fair to say there may be a hand or two from non blaze games that might contribute too. Most likely I lose hands in my records the times the system crashed.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hackett77,

That's what the problem is. Because of the way MG stores their HH files, only hands that go to showdown in Blaze are recorded.

Regards

Laz