This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

justkyle88 Take 2

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I'M BACKKKKKKK

Damn, I've missed posting in here.
      If some of you don't know me, here's my old BLOG

Short story: I used to work as a freelance forum moderator for a long period of time here at PS.com and I used to play poker ALOT, made a bit of cash from it.
      Decided to take a step back from the game because it took much time out of other things that I considered more important.

Anyway, I got a bonus on PKR and thought I'd have a little dabble to see if I can still play and enjoy the game. It will be bumpy because 1, I don't have a very good laptop, my computer shit itself. 2. I haven't played online in easily over a year. 3. I will have no HUD due to shitty computer haha
      So hopefully I can move up limits quickly cause I assume PKR will be soft as a fluffy marshmallow.

Onto the plan....
      NL2 SH.
      Will decide how many tables I can play on, guessing software is going to be a problem.
      Aggressive BRM, let's go 20BIs on the next limit.
      Ofcourse, Play the best poker in each situation I possibly can.

OK.....#gogogogogogogogogo

Here's some german world cup boobs to keep you interested :f_cool:

• 7 replies