This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker tools

• gileCASHDADDY
      gileCASHDADDY
      Basic
      I am playing micro limits sit n go tournament , and can you suggest me which poker tool would be best for me ? Want to improve my game , to see my mistakes , to see opponents aggression in % . I don't have any poker tools and can i use more than one at same time ? Pokertracker4 ? hm2 ?
  • 4 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gileCASHDADDY
      I am playing micro limits sit n go tournament , and can you suggest me which poker tool would be best for me ? Want to improve my game , to see my mistakes , to see opponents aggression in % . I don't have any poker tools and can i use more than one at same time ? Pokertracker4 ? hm2 ?
      Hi,

You don't want to use PT4 & HM2 at the same time as they are doing the same thing.

I suggest using a trial of both & see which one you like best.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi gileCASHDADDY!

You can check out PokerTracker 4 and HM2 from our Poker Tools page.

You indeed should download a trial version of one of them. I personally use PT 4 but I have used also HM2. It`s more a matter of opinion which one players like.

You should also check out our Poker Tools forum.
    • kartturi
      kartturi
      Silver
      i have tried hm2 and pokertracker. My opinion is that hm2 has all what i want and it suits into my needs. I also play minor stakes poker.but i think you should download trials from both of the softwares and after that you are much wiser.
    • zxcvbnmaca
      zxcvbnmaca
      Bronze
      what is the best program?