Poker tools

• gileCASHDADDY
      gileCASHDADDY
      Basic
      I am playing micro limits sit n go tournament , and can you suggest me which poker tool would be best for me ? Want to improve my game , to see my mistakes , to see opponents aggression in % . I don't have any poker tools and can i use more than one at same time ? Pokertracker4 ? hm2 ?
  • 4 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gileCASHDADDY
      I am playing micro limits sit n go tournament , and can you suggest me which poker tool would be best for me ? Want to improve my game , to see my mistakes , to see opponents aggression in % . I don't have any poker tools and can i use more than one at same time ? Pokertracker4 ? hm2 ?
      Hi,

You don't want to use PT4 & HM2 at the same time as they are doing the same thing.

I suggest using a trial of both & see which one you like best.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi gileCASHDADDY!

You can check out PokerTracker 4 and HM2 from our Poker Tools page.

You indeed should download a trial version of one of them. I personally use PT 4 but I have used also HM2. It`s more a matter of opinion which one players like.

You should also check out our Poker Tools forum.
    • kartturi
      kartturi
      Bronze
      i have tried hm2 and pokertracker. My opinion is that hm2 has all what i want and it suits into my needs. I also play minor stakes poker.but i think you should download trials from both of the softwares and after that you are much wiser.
    • zxcvbnmaca
      zxcvbnmaca
      Bronze
      what is the best program?