PokerStrategy 100 added Freeroll on Stars

• sully121555
      sully121555
      Bronze
      Hi there , Im just wondering were I have to go too get the PS daily freeroll on stars . Im new at posting on here and find it hard to get around as there's so much info, albeit its good reading and good content in general .If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, sully121555,
      Welcome to the forums!

If you signed up with PokerStars using a PokerStrategy.com code, then you just register.

If you did not sign up through PokerStrategy.com, then I'm pretty sure that it is unavailable to you.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • sully121555
      sully121555
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply mate and the welcome !! Much appreciated !! Unfortunately I never used the code when signing up,as I never knew about it . So that's out the window ! :f_cry: Wish you the best at the tables ...
    • Eli2012
      Eli2012
      Basic
      How i see the pass?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Eli2012
      How i see the pass?
      Hi, Eli2012
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

If you signed up to PokerStars through PokerStrategy.com , then no password is required.

If you just signed up in the last day or two, be patient -- sometimes it takes a day or two before all the paperwork gets shuffled, then sorted.

If you're still not seeing any improvement in 48 hours, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

To tell if you are signed up with PokerStars through PokerStrategy.com go to your strategy points page and look for a + sign beside PokerStars

Also, if you go to your profile page you will see all your tracked rooms with a green tick mark.

Best of luck,
      --VS