No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) -

MP ($2.45)
      CO ($6.40)
      Button ($4.45)
      SB ($4.25)
      Hero (BB) ($10)
      UTG ($8.15)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , A:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Button calls $0.40, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.65, UTG calls $1.25, Button calls $1.25. Pot: $5.00

At this point, i'm putting UTG player on AQ or TT or below, JJ above i think he would have reraised as well as AK. to be honest i forgot about the button.

Flop: ($5) Q:heart: , 2:diamond: , 3:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $6.50 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero folds Pot: $14.50

Because of my previous thinking, i fold to what i think is a pair of queens and decide its too much to call to draw a king (ace being dead)
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      I would raise more pf since you will be oop, you want to win pf if possible I think. Or you want to go allin pf against loose players.

They seem kind of loose when they call your raise, only cbet if you are pretty sure they can fold here. I read somewhere that its not good to cbet oop against 2 opponents, specially if they are loose or stations.
    • srohack
      i am inclined in flating more preflop then 3beting unless against unknown because i supose he has a fairly tight range utg
      as played after utg calls the bet i am not cbeting here and i give up if i dont hit . any bet comits us