This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The video player

• SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I am here to make a suggestion that has probably been sound before and I apologize for not checking out if it was or wasn't :-)

Can't do no harm trying, right ?

The video player is awesome, it supports high quality streams of up to 1080p which is great !

One feature that would benefit GREATLY for lots of people I think is extending the player without having to go Fullscreen Mode - just like in YouTube.

I am of course not aware of the coding and technical difficulty that might stand behind making this work.

Best Regards,
      SneakyhanD.
  • 1 reply
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SneakyhanD,

Unfortunately the current technology of our web page doesn't allow us to resize the player inside the page.

However, for this reason we have included a pop-out button in the top left corner of every video. Just click it and resize the pop-up as you see fit. That's also a bit more flexible as you are not limited to any other page elements.

Hope that works for you.

Best,
      Kamen