Quick question

• CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Does Pokertracker differenciate between MTTs and Cash in-game?

So lets say I'm playing a MTT and am moved to a new table. At the new table is a player I have 250 hands on. Am I viewing total stats I have on the guy, or just stats taken from MTTs?

If no, is there a way I can set PT up to do this?

If yes or no, does it depend on which HUD profile I am using etc?
  • 4 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by CreamyGoodness
      Does Pokertracker differenciate between MTTs and Cash in-game?

So lets say I'm playing a MTT and am moved to a new table. At the new table is a player I have 250 hands on. Am I viewing total stats I have on the guy, or just stats taken from MTTs?

If no, is there a way I can set PT up to do this?

If yes or no, does it depend on which HUD profile I am using etc?
      The HUD will always show only cash games or tournaments, our database cannot show both cash game and tournament data combined in the HUD at the same time for the same player on the same table.

Additionally by default PokerTracker filters by game type when displaying the HUD, just as we filter by game type in reports. You can enable or disable this feature, some users like to see Omaha and Holdem data combined - its a personal preference where as the ash game/tournament data is not a preference option.
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Hey thanks for the response!

I think you misunderstood me, or I phrased my q badly. I just wanted to be sure that when I come across a player in a cash game and I already have stats on him, that I am not viewing his tourney stats (or vica versa) as well.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by CreamyGoodness
      Hey thanks for the response!

I think you misunderstood me, or I phrased my q badly. I just wanted to be sure that when I come across a player in a cash game and I already have stats on him, that I am not viewing his tourney stats (or vica versa) as well.
      We understood, that is the question we answered.

The HUD will always show only cash games or tournaments, our database cannot show both cash game and tournament data combined in the HUD at the same time for the same player on the same table.
    • FunnyRiver
      FunnyRiver
      Bronze
      :)