Drop3r's blog

• Drop3r
      Drop3r
      Bronze
      Hello fellow Pokerstrategy.com members,

It's time for me to create a blog finally to keep track of my progress and extra focus to don't spew my money so i would not have to look like a total fish in your eyes :D

About me: I am 24 years old man (still looking young enough to be asked for id). I live in Kaunas, Lithauania. Studying IT. Nothing really else to say :D

Poker: My ,,career" in poker started few years ago, than me with some friends started playing Zynga poker on facebook, it was fun and i wanted to learn more about the game, so being as lazy as i am i still manage to read some articles or watch new couching videos once in a while :D My biggest leak is my mental game and i think i could be constantly winning if i put more work and effort into my mental game and study strategy more often. So this is the point of my blog, to track my progress and have extra motivation to study so i will not have to write stuff such as ,,tilted-lost 1/2 roll" and etc. :D

At the moment i have a roll of 71$ at the Pokerstars, and i am keen for MM8. I will try to write every day, and i hope i will make my first update this night :)
  • 3 replies
    • Drop3r
      Drop3r
      Bronze
      Good start of MicroMillions 8! Finished 955 from 64747 for 6.45$
      Could have been much better if i have won the a8<44 flip, but well ran lucky in this tourney, held aces 5 times, won all of them, feels good to be lucky :)

Busted event 003 pretty soon, mostly because of a bluff (i hope to post the hand later) knew directly what my opponent had and didn't think he will be able to call but he did :D

Event 002 is going well, had 2 big fish at my table, i managed to get a 4k double up from one of them and 7.5k double up from another (yet this was a flip 99>aq), holding 13.9k at the moment, 22k$ for the first! No more motivation needed!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice. :] Gogogogogogo !!!
    • Drop3r
      Drop3r
      Bronze
      So yesterday busted out of mm 002 event close to the money got my 15bb in from sb with KJo against QQ bvsb. Also played 2 11$ tournaments on FTP (as you can see brm is not my strong point lol :D ) busted both 1-2 tables away from the money on failed re-steal, 33<AA KQ<AA, one of these guys though it would be funny to slowroll and wait up until 10seconds left in his timebank to make a call with rockets, made me laugh :D Busted mm004 event pretty quick, friends were over, we were smoking some hookah so didn't really mind :D On a good side, finished 2nd in 3.3$ plo tournament for 82$ and ran pretty deep in the big 4.4$ finished in top 200 for 19$. Just now busted out from mm008 2x chance event, 1st 66<kq and Aq<KK<k5<aa :D

roll is 102$ at the moment, and i am super keen to mm9 6max PLO :)