Help

• marcinoxxxxRNMD
      marcinoxxxxRNMD
      Basic
      Hi, I forgot to enter the marketing code and do not have a linked account with PokerStars. Is it somehow. I'm very keen on gaining status by PokerStrategy. Not interested in any other poker room. Please help
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey marcinoxxxxRNMD,

Unfortunately I don't think there is anything we can do to help you. We always re-iterate that members must follow all steps in the download guides

We have a lot of community members in the same position as you (including me) who signed up for PokerStars before we discovered PokerStrategy.com.

So we us a secondary room tracked just for the purposes of maintaining or upgrading our status. Hitting Silver is easy under our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1SP (between .25c and .40c rake) on a tracked room in a day and we give you 10 bonus points.

I used to play 1 $3.10 + .40c tourney a day on PKR (I would just drop one of my Stars tables) for the duration. :) and I only had to do it 9 days a month. Really useful if you need access to more advanced strategy and videos as well as live coachings and Professional hand evaluations.

If you think this sounds appealing then check out our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just answer the questions in the first post and we'll find the best room for your game type and limits that will allow you to upgrade and maintain status.

Regards

Laz
    • marcinoxxxxRNMD
      marcinoxxxxRNMD
      Basic