Account suspended.

• repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      Just logged in and this message pops-up:

This account has been temporarily locked for security reasons. Please contact Customer Support at support@betfredpoker.com for further assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I'm new in this room, received money from PS, then deposited with my visa card. I don't remember this kind of message to appear in any other poker room. At least they could send a simple e-mail with a warning or smth.

Anyone knows what is the matter here, or is this poker room reliable ?
  • 15 replies
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Standard security check in any room. You most likely need to send them some ID's and maybe a recent bill. Contact the support for further instructions.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher
      Standard security check in any room. You most likely need to send them some ID's and maybe a recent bill. Contact the support for further instructions.
      Exactly. Thanks ColorFlusher :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Hardly "standard". It sometimes happen if you want to withdraw (more than, say, $1k), but rarely when you deposit. Perhaps standard at Betfred though.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Hardly "standard". It sometimes happen if you want to withdraw (more than, say, $1k), but rarely when you deposit. Perhaps standard at Betfred though.
      Yes. It is common practice at Betfred.
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      I sent them the documents: front and back of visa card; ID, utility bill.

I didn't play a single hand and because of their "random security check" I don't think I'll be playing there. Their "common practice" is pretty bad, I don't like when, instead of enjoying playing poker, I must prove that I'm a real human being; as customer I feel offended and treated bad.
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      UPDATE:

After sending the documents and the security team saying that it's ok, that my account is unblocked, still I couldn't access my account.

I sent another e-mail and finally they unblocked my account.
      So now I can log-in and that's all. I can't withdraw, because this error appears: "The amount cannot exceed your balance". I did send them an e-mail, they said I should be able to withdraw, that I don't have any restriction. Then later that I should call them on a international number and they will try to transfer themselves.

Tried to play some hands, table is loading with no seats, players. So I can't play poker with my money.

Sincerely, I'm already tired of this poker room. I registered there, deposited, I didn't play a single hand and now I don't have acces to my money, I lost a lot of time.

Worst experience ever and I went there on recomandation of pokerstrategy..
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      They sent me another e-mail saying that they consulted with different departments and all restrictions were lifted, but the situation didn't change.

I can't open a table, I can't withdraw.
      The amount I deposited is a small one, it doesn't matter so much, but I went there only because of PStrategy. So PStrategy should protect players when they recommend a poker room or PStrategy will lose the trust of their users.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey repescov,

This is indeed an unfortunate situation but I'm not sure what we can do to help you. This appears to be a problem at BetFred/iPoker and none of our other users are reporting anything similar.

You could send a ticket to our customer support team but I fear that they will probably refer you back to BetFred support.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      I'm really sick of them, everytime I talk to their support they do nothing.

I see that my account is blocked, that I can't play real money tables. They did a restriction on my account for operating on real money. I can open tables with "play money" but not with real money.

Their last email:

Dear MR ^^^^^, Thank you for your email.

After a review of the account, Please could we request for you to ensure the terms and conditions are met by the affiliate for the funds to be withdrawn from the account.

Thank you for contacting Betfred Customer Services, Kind Regards, Rebecca,

Customer Services Representative. support@betfred.com Customer Services: 0800 783 9146

My account is blocked on real money operations, wtf they want from me ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey repescov,

Which country are you located in? Betfred pulled out of several countries last month.

Betfred closing (List of Countries affected)
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      I'm from Moldova. This is not the issue.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey repescov,

If you haven't already, I would suggest you open a ticket with our customer support team.

They may be able to negotiate on your behalf to get the restrictions lifted or allow you to retrieve your money.

Regards

Laz
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      Thank you Lazza61 for your interest

I already did open a ticket with our customer support team. I'll wait to see what they have to say on this matter.
    • Robnorrie
      Robnorrie
      Bronze
      Had the same issue last night. They resolved it this morning.... Was really bugging me last night but I was told it could take up to 24 hours to resolve. So I suggest just waiting to see if it is sorted from the time they verified your account?

Good luck.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robnorrie,

That's awesome news. I sincerely hope we can get the same result for repescov.

Thanks for posting

Laz