Marketing code

• Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have registered an account with pokerstars using the poker strategy marketing code. I noticed that there are daily freerolls on pokerstars from poker strategy and was wondering how one gains access to said freerolls?

Thank you in advance for your response.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pokeherface,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

As you have only just completed your signup, you may have to wait a couple of days. When your status upgrades to bronze, you should be able to automatically register ( no password required).

If your status doesn't upgrade to Bronze or you still can't register for the freerolls after 48 hours, please let us know and we'll look into it for you.

Regards

Laz
    • Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick response, Laz :)

So I'm assuming there isnt a required post total that I must reach first? I must say.. I like the sounds of that :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Pokeherface
      Thanks for the quick response, Laz :)

So I'm assuming there isnt a required post total that I must reach first? I must say.. I like the sounds of that :)
      Hi, Pokeherface,
      No, there is no post quota, but to be bronze, you must generate at least one strategy point.
      Please see Our status and points system for an explanation of how the system works.

I am not 100% certain, but I *think* that you can play the freerolls even before you earn your strategy point. If you check your profile page you should see a green check mark by PokerStars.

If you don't see the check mark in the same time mentioned by Lazza, then I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

I am not 100% certain, but I *think* that you can play the freerolls even before you earn your strategy point. If you check your profile page you should see a green check mark by PokerStars.
      This is correct!

The only requirement to play the freerolls is to have a tracked account. If you created your PokerStars account using our marketing code, everything should be fine and you should be able to register for the daily $100 freerolls.

And as mentioned, if you experience and problems, just send us a ticket and we'll see what we can do to get everything sorted out for you :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Thank you thank you :)

It seems i have already managed to accumulate 17 points and am as bronze as ill ever (and forever) be :)

Hopefully I will have a chance to see you all soon in the freerolls :D

For now, its time to focus on the micromillions... Any one else participating? :p

Edit - i lied! Apparently after posing my 17 is now 16 and i am actually just as basic as baking soda :( darn :p
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Pokeherface
      Thank you thank you :)

It seems i have already managed to accumulate 17 points and am as bronze as ill ever (and forever) be :)

Hopefully I will have a chance to see you all soon in the freerolls :D

For now, its time to focus on the micromillions... Any one else participating? :p

Edit - i lied! Apparently after posing my 17 is now 16 and i am actually just as basic as baking soda :( darn :p
      Hi, Pokeherface...
      Looking bronze to me -- is everything fixed now?

--VS