This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can anyone help?

• scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      When i open HM2 and Stars, in the top left of HM2 where it shuld be your screename mines never is. When i open the drop down menu and press select player my name is never there.

New to this using program while playing. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, scottc18,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

This is truly weird.

Does HM2 import your PokerStars hands?

Check that PokerStars is saving hand histories locally -- note the folder name.
      Then check that HM2 is looking in the right folder, then get back to us.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please check your configuration: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. HM2 is looking in the correct folder for hands although when i do manage to find myself and select it and doesn't take hands from my current session. It's all very strange!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Can HM2 import them from that folder manually?
      Is it a permissions problem? I assume HM2 is running as admin, and has appropriate read/write privileges on the folder?

Random thought: Is your HUD even turned on? Check the main ribbon -- if it says "Start HUD" anywhere, then it is off for some reason.

Yours totally baffled,
      --VS
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      Yes Hm is running as admin. The hud is also on although speaking of the hud even when in hm I am selected as hero beside me in Ps there is usually another name in the hud by my seat. I have checked in hm2 that my seat is correct. Completly baffled by this. Looks like I'll be sticking to exhausting my brain trying to remember things lol.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      There seems to be something wrong with your handhistory / autoimport configuration.
      Please see my last post in this thread HEM panels
      for a workaround.
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      I'm sure that's it sorted guys :) . Thanks for all your help. See you on the tables :)

I like the way HM2 feels the need to remind me that i'm a total :f_grin: