Can anyone help?

• scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      When i open HM2 and Stars, in the top left of HM2 where it shuld be your screename mines never is. When i open the drop down menu and press select player my name is never there.

New to this using program while playing. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, scottc18,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

This is truly weird.

Does HM2 import your PokerStars hands?

Check that PokerStars is saving hand histories locally -- note the folder name.
      Then check that HM2 is looking in the right folder, then get back to us.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please check your configuration: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. HM2 is looking in the correct folder for hands although when i do manage to find myself and select it and doesn't take hands from my current session. It's all very strange!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Can HM2 import them from that folder manually?
      Is it a permissions problem? I assume HM2 is running as admin, and has appropriate read/write privileges on the folder?

Random thought: Is your HUD even turned on? Check the main ribbon -- if it says "Start HUD" anywhere, then it is off for some reason.

Yours totally baffled,
      --VS
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      Yes Hm is running as admin. The hud is also on although speaking of the hud even when in hm I am selected as hero beside me in Ps there is usually another name in the hud by my seat. I have checked in hm2 that my seat is correct. Completly baffled by this. Looks like I'll be sticking to exhausting my brain trying to remember things lol.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      There seems to be something wrong with your handhistory / autoimport configuration.
      Please see my last post in this thread HEM panels
      for a workaround.
    • scottc18
      scottc18
      Bronze
      I'm sure that's it sorted guys :) . Thanks for all your help. See you on the tables :)

I like the way HM2 feels the need to remind me that i'm a total :f_grin: