Ideas for new coaching videos

• Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

the title says it all. All my latest videos very plo50 zoom. So i want to change that a bit, but i have no idea what you guys would like to see.

So this thread is for suggestions; just tell me whatever you want to see, and i'll choose what i think would be best; the topic can be both theoretical and play on a certain stake (zoom, nonzoom), just keep adding some ideas for te go through when the time for the next video comes.

Thanks for your help!

Skodljivec
  • 32 replies
    • Krach-Bumm-Ente
      Krach-Bumm-Ente
      Black
      200 live action :s_biggrin:

if you go for theory video: spots where we are OOP, with the betting lead and turn some equity after flop cbet gets called. if often have trouble here as when i bet i often get jammed on and don't know what to do. if i check i turn my hand face up when c/c and c/r doesn't really help either.
      example:
      100 turn bet?
      you said it's a b/gii but also see z1ngs' and my last post

and SB play is also a topic which i find interesting. especially defending against LP steals.
    • Naidonis
      Naidonis
      Bronze
      I would like to see a video with some equity calculation simulations.
      For example we have two hands (our's and villian's). And how our equity changes when we replace one card in our hand with different cards.
      While this can be done by ourselves i think it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on why our equity changes that way. Because quite often I'm having a trouble to understand these things.
    • Suhepxm
      Suhepxm
      Black
      Originally posted by Krach-Bumm-Ente

if you go for theory video: spots where we are OOP, with the betting lead and turn some equity after flop cbet gets called.

and SB play is also a topic which i find interesting. especially defending against LP steals.
      +1

Havent watched your new video on blinddefense yet, but defending SB vs LP is a trouble spot for a lot of players imo.
    • semmel81
      semmel81
      Bronze
      I suggest a video of playing on monochrome boards.

Not sure if it is wanted by the community but I think its interesting for beginners (standard plays, Equitys, Bettinglines) and advanced players (villains that float nearly every monochrome board, attacking such boards, blocker plays.

Dunno if its made anywhere by someone yet
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Originally posted by Suhepxm
      Originally posted by Krach-Bumm-Ente

if you go for theory video: spots where we are OOP, with the betting lead and turn some equity after flop cbet gets called.

+1

Havent watched your new video on blinddefense yet, but defending SB vs LP is a trouble spot for a lot of players imo.
      +2
    • Omahasaurus
      Omahasaurus
      Bronze
      a HU vid would be cool :D
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      Hi something cool i think would be sort of theory/handanalysis of stack off ranges in 3bet pots in particular vs agro 3betters. This would have added benefit of people getting to know how to analyse stack offs yourself using ppt or w/e as well as the content of the vid
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Originally posted by dylboi011
      Hi something cool i think would be sort of theory/handanalysis of stack off ranges in 3bet pots in particular vs agro 3betters. This would have added benefit of people getting to know how to analyse stack offs yourself using ppt or w/e as well as the content of the vid
      sounds also good :D
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      hey Skod what about ure Plan about a new coaching vid
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hi,

the next video should be up soon, and in it i tackled the deep ante tables ;)
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Hi,

the next video should be up soon, and in it i tackled the deep ante tables ;)
      uuuuuuuhhhhhh nice deep antes i like :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • HandOfZeKing
      HandOfZeKing
      Gold
      Yeah, excelent idea for the deep ante tables! PLO50?
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I like live play reviews, like skod's first video. They are never wrong. Keep'em cooming!
      About the plo5 zoom climbing up the ladder video, I'd like a little more comments about some hands that you opened or folded preflop. For instance sometimes raising not so good cowboys and so on. Just a few short comments about some hands that aren't obvious to micro players.
    • marzelz
      marzelz
      Bronze
      focus on 3bet-pots (ip/oop) theoretical and live play on plo25 or 50 would be nice (can be combinated with ante tables :D )
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marzelz
      focus on 3bet-pots (ip/oop) theoretical and live play on plo25 or 50 would be nice (can be combinated with ante tables :D )
      :f_love:
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Hey Mr. Lazy Skod,

it´s being a while since you want to do a new coaching vid. Like u know i´m ure biggest fan :D :f_love: so what's ure plans now?

:f_cool:
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrTrocks
      Hey Mr. Lazy Skod,

it´s being a while since you want to do a new coaching vid. Like u know i´m ure biggest fan :D :f_love: so what's ure plans now?

:f_cool:
      My plans are to release 3 videos this month as an apology :D
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Good. Where I can find videos?
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Originally posted by 4s4s4s
      Good. Where I can find videos?
      he must still produce them...but i guess it will be awesome :f_biggrin: