IAmGoingToSucceed

• ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Poker Site - PokerStars.
      Bankroll 20$.
      Re deposit always 20$ until i go broke or reach high stakes of poker.
      I dont have high expectations. Just will be playing poker as a hobby.
      Lets play and have fun :)
  • 31 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi ZapOut. Nice to see another Finn here. :)

How many times max. you are going to redeposit and what game and levels you`re going to play?

Gl with your challenge!
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Hi and Thnx Nutz :)
      It doesnt matter, how hard it will be, how much it will take.
      I will not give up.
      I will randomly play cash, sit&goes, tourneys and build my way up.
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Enough for today.
      Played some cash games and couple sit&go`s.
      Bankroll 30.08 =)
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Bronze
      Good Luck with your challenge m8 ;)
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Thnx mate ;)
      I did and will do always session reviews, trying to improve my game as bet i can.
      I will play couple buyins NL2 zoom and normal cash games and 4 sit&go (1,50$ 6-max) everyday this week and will see how it progress.
      How is the best to add hands or graphs here ? Tried to put some but it sayd error, too many images while i tried post only 3 hands ?
      Have fun and good luck at tables !
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      I will start to play nl5 as soon as my bankroll will be 250$, and move to 3.50 sit&go`s when bankroll will be 175$. Then when i reach that point i will try to add more volume on sit&goes, lets say 20 per day.
      And yeah, playing tournaments only on weekends and if. Maybe couple, not many. I will deposit 22$ later for MM main event held on sunday. Lets try this, One Time :) I will deposit even if my bankroll is 22$+ so the tourney will not affect my bankroll, and i can continue building my way up if i lose. Even if i win, i will not jump lvls immeadetly, i will still stay at micros, and work hard my way up. I wanna achieve my way into highs stakes of poker, not just luckbox it :)
      This is my short term goal right now.
      Lets see how it goes :)
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZapOut
      I will start to play nl5 as soon as my bankroll will be 250$, and move to 3.50 sit&go`s when bankroll will be 175$. Then when i reach that point i will try to add more volume on sit&goes, lets say 20 per day.
      And yeah, playing tournaments only on weekends and if. Maybe couple, not many. I will deposit 22$ later for MM main event held on sunday. Lets try this, One Time :) I will deposit even if my bankroll is 22$+ so the tourney will not affect my bankroll, and i can continue building my way up if i lose. Even if i win, i will not jump lvls immeadetly, i will still stay at micros, and work hard my way up. I wanna achieve my way into highs stakes of poker, not just luckbox it :)
      This is my short term goal right now.
      Lets see how it goes :)
      Good luck with challange, (even it's not right brm) good luck in MM for first place! Hope somebody new will win it, why not you! :)
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      I think best way to post graphs is to use some image sharing site like example imgur. It`s really simple and easy to use. Just save the graph to your computer and upload it to imgur. Then copy/paste the BBCode (message boards and forums) next to the image to your post here.

About posting hands, do you use HM2 or PT 4?
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Thnx Paak for support and kind wishes :)
      While i dont have big expectations with tourney, i still will do my best i can.
      It would be awesome to win. It would mean a lot for me :)
      Ok. So when i wanna share images i will use imgur. I know how to use it. It is simple.
      I use HM2. I tried to post hand like this: I opened hand from HM2 by choosing view. Then there you can choose to copy hand to clipboard. I choosed pokerstrategy from there and copied the hands here. Only 3 of them, but it still sayd too much images. Did i do something wrong ? Do i need to choose something different than pokerstrategy from copy options or what ?
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Also how can you post hands or pictures in spoiler ?
      Thnx :)
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Ofc you can try some other copy options if that one is not working.

You can post pics or hands inside of spoiler. Just add spoiler tags. Like this:

:coolface:
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Yea exactly. How i add spoiler tags ? :P
      But what format should be standard ?
      I changed my plans a little. Gonna add some volume. Gonna play 10k hand nl2 and then 100 x 6-max 1,50$ sit&go.
      Played 5k hands already at zoom.
      Managed profit at least something at final 100 hands :P
      5003 hands - Winrate 0.92 :f_cool:

Zoom is really hard compared to normal tables. At least it seems for now. I like zoom however. I want to be winner in in both formats, zoom and normal.
      Now i have a lot hand to go through in my session review. After session review is done ill go and hit 5k hands on normal tables. Done already as a first session 1604 hands with winrate of 32.17 :f_cool:
      So yeah, will update after 5k hand in normal table are done.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZapOut
      Yea exactly. How i add spoiler tags ? :P
      First you write [SPOILER] and then another one end of the text but put / between [ and S. Hope you`ll understand. :) You can also click 'quote' from my last post and check how it`s written.
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Yes i understood thnx.
      :coolface:

I have done now 10k hands. 5k normal tables and 5k zoom.
      Zoom winrate - 0.92bb/100
      Nomarl table winrate - 20.60/100
      Overall winrate - 10.76
      I wonder should i even play zoom because it takes down my winrate dramatically. I will however try couple more 5k sessions and try to improve my game and raise my winrate. Will see how it goes.
      Graph looks like this for now:

I will do now some session reviews. Analyze my game overall and go through some difficult spots and also trouble hands and will gonna work on my leaks and weaknesses on some particular spots, positions, hands etc.
      Most trouble hand for me is AQ. Lost 310bb over 10k with that hand.
      My best hand is QQ. Won 787bb with it. I know how to handle queens :P
      My strongest position is Cut-off with winrate of 56.25bb/100.
      My weakest position is Middle with losing winrate of -5.75bb/100.
      After game analysis and session reviews im gonna play 100 sit&go.
      Done already 10, lost overall 4.92$
      My bankroll is 36.53$. I will try to get those 100 sit&goes done without depositing. I will however if needed, 20$ each time until i have done 100 sit&go. 1.50$ 6 max.
      Next update when sit&goes are done, seeya :)
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Sit&goes are finally done. Played every format randomly, normal, turbo and hypers. Ended up with solid 2.63$ profit :f_cool:
      Not much, but im happy that it is atleast positive and i didnt had to deposit to get those done.
      I did some session reviews and omg how loose people call triple barrles with A high on draw heavy board or with low pp when flop is all over. Serioulsy like wtf!? Cash tables i mean. But yeah, im happy that im not one of those losers :P
      So for now i have done 5k hand on normal cash table, 5k on zoom and 100x sit&go. Got positive winrate from every format which is very nice. Im very happy with my results :) It makes me even more motivated to play and improve myself :)
      Bankroll is right now 38.79$. I will deposit 30$ more just to get ALL-IN Shootout ticket. Bonus on Stars. So Bankroll will be 68.79$. I could easily go and do some shots on NL5, but i wont quite yet. I will go hit new 5k+5k hands on NL2 normal and zoom cash tables. Lets try to raise our winrate now :)
      Bankroll 68.79$
      Next update after 10k hands on cash tables are done.
      Have fun and good luck at tables ! :)
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Here is graps of sit&goes i have done:

ROI% - 1.51
      ITM% - 37
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Just a random hand from todays zoom:
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $1.75 (87.5 bb)
      BB: $3.12 (156 bb)
      UTG: $2.53 (126.5 bb)
      MP: $1.23 (61.5 bb)
      CO: $3.98 (199 bb)
      BTN: $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q T
      UTG calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, BB calls $0.08, UTG calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.30) 7 J 6 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BB calls $0.14, UTG folds

Turn: ($0.58) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BB calls $0.28

River: ($1.14) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.23 and is all-in, BB calls $1.23

Results:
      $3.60 pot ($0.13 rake)
      Final Board: 7 J 6 8 2
      Hero showed Q T and lost (-$1.75 net)
      BB showed 2 5 and won $3.47 ($1.72 net)

And this kinda bs today all the time.
      No hand can hold. None.

Its been emotionally hard to take it.
      I will do again some reviews and hit new 10k hands on zoom. Hopefully better than before.
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      How big sample size you need that you can confirm that you are a winning player ? 100k hands ?
      And how much sit&goes and tourneys ?
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Lost overall to zoom already 23 buy-ins.
      I can turn that around. I wont give up.