This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Excited

• ShawnlovesShawn
      ShawnlovesShawn
      Bronze
      Hi everyone! What a great time to learn more about poker! Wow man wow! Thats what I say about this cool community!
      I've been playing poker since 2007 when I started learning online at Poker Stars. I was hooked! I read everything I could find about poker. It wasn't long before I hit the poker rooms where I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I had my first success at a 1/2 NL game. I was stoked about poker from that moment on. I felt after a few wins that I was a fairly good intermediate player after only playing live games infrequently over 3 years. Was I ever wrong! Going on tilt, making fancy bluff plays, etc. What a jerk I was!
      Looking forward to seeing some of you in the rooms and maybe in a live tournement one day. Good luck at the tables! Bennetton (nickname my friends gave me):)
  • 3 replies