Bronze
      Hello!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey fourze,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

You have definitely come to the right place. We're a very friendly bunch here and we have the tools to help you become a better poker player.

Make sure you check out our strategy and videos. Don't forget to check out the free money. This will give you lifetime Bronze status which opens up more of the site for you.

What games and limits do you like to play?

If you have any questions for us, just fire away and we'll do our best to answer them.

Happy Fishing

Laz
    • xdowntimex
      xdowntimex
      Bronze
      Welcome fourze :s_cool: ......and best of luck in your poker adventure......

as Lazza said have a good read/look at the articles and videos to help in your learning, If theres one thing I didn't do but wished I had when I first started was to read more of the learning articles and watch some of the videos as could have saved my self some money for sure :s_cool: .
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by xdowntimex
      Welcome fourze :s_cool: ......and best of luck in your poker adventure......

as Lazza said have a good read/look at the articles and videos to help in your learning, If theres one thing I didn't do but wished I had when I first started was to read more of the learning articles and watch some of the videos as could have saved my self some money for sure :s_cool: .
      Ty xdowntimex :)
    • Gnasvipzem
      Gnasvipzem
      Bronze
      Im new here so im also hope to make new friends here and maskter my skill, as well as meet poker-mate :D :D :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Gnasvipzem
      Im new here so im also hope to make new friends here and maskter my skill, as well as meet poker-mate :D :D :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:
      Hey Gnasvipzem,

Why don't you Introduce yourself!

We are so happy to see you here.

Laz
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Hello, fourze! I can confirm this is the right place for you to master your poker Skills. I, also, have started right here about 4 years ago, and now I'm a full time poker player. I've tried all poker formats before choosing one, so don't be shy about trying out what you like!
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Hi fourze, good luck on the tables =)