where is pleno1?

• 4 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi coldcurch, did you see all the videos in our stock? You can find them here

Let me quickly quote from his private coaching thread:

Initially I was a decent 200nl winner, doing ok at 500nl, I think I was a really good player. Since then I have made over 500k this year (goal at this stage was probably 50-60) have imo went on the biggest development in my poker career and rank 3rd in the world in tournaments and 1st in England.
      It is of course not ideal that due to Pleno1's real life commitments + live grinds, online grinds we are not able to present weekly new videos. However, we have a solid stock of those vids and would also be happy if you checked out other guys like mbml, tackleberry, ...
    • coldchurch
      coldchurch
      Silver
      I watched all his vids, of course, but I was wondering if he was gonna make some MTT-vid in the future, considering his great results in it lately.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by coldchurch
      I watched all his vids, of course, but I was wondering if he was gonna make some MTT-vid in the future, considering his great results in it lately.
      This is very possible :]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      After reading his recent 2p2 posts it looks like he is gonna be very busy for the next couple months