Level Up your status in August

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Level Up your status & earn cash in August!

Play for just 20 days in August and you can level up to Gold, Platinum or even Diamond status thanks to the return of our Level Up promotion. These days do not need to be 20 consecutive days, you can have days off in between as long as they add up to 20 days overall.

There's never been a better time to hit the next status level and unlock all the benefits!

Simply earn the qualifying amount of StrategyPoints on at least 20 days in August and you'll be levelled up. In addition, some of our partner poker rooms are offering cash rewards for our dedicated grinders.

Status calculations

In order to reach your desired status, you must meet the following StrategyPoint goals for 20 days in August:

Calculation for GoldGold status
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 200 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day + 200 StrategyPoints
      100 bonus StrategyPoints + 100 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = GoldGold status
      Calculation for PlatinumPlatinum status
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 1,800 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      500 bonus StrategyPoints + 500 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = PlatinumPlatinum status
      Calculation for DiamondDiamond status
      320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 6,400 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      900 bonus StrategyPoints + 900 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = DiamondDiamond status

Participating poker rooms & cash prize

If you complete this promotion and receive a status upgrade, certain partner rooms will reward you with a cash prize, depending on the status you levelled up to.

Hit the above SP goals at any one poker room and you'll be rewarded with cash:

Gold status - $20
      Platinum status - $50
      Diamond status - $100

The table below outlines at which rooms one can level up their status and also which are eligible for a cash reward upon successful completion of this promotion.

Level Up - Poker Rooms Overview
      Poker room
      Level Up?
      Cash?

Poker room Level Up?
      Cash?
      PokerStars PokerStars Check - Poker770 Poker770 Check Check
      William Hill William Hill*
      Check Check PKR PKR Check Check
      Winner Poker Winner Poker Check - EuroPoker EuroPoker Check Check
      Titan Poker Titan Poker Check Check Betfair Poker Betfair Poker
      Check -
      Unibet Poker Unibet Poker
      Check Check
      Ladbrokes Poker Ladbrokes Poker
      Check Check
      24hPoker 24hPoker Check Check
      Betfred Betfred Poker Check Check
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven** Check Check bet365 bet365 Check -
      paddypowerpoker paddypowerpoker Check -

*Paid via Tell-a-Friend account
      ** Both networks participating

NOTE: we recommend that users do not aim to get just the necessary StrategyPoint goals (e.g. only 10 SP per day) as, due to currency changes and other factors, a perceived 10SP may be registered as e.g. 9.7 SP. Additionally, please note poker room server times are not necessarily equal to the StrategyPoint reporting times. Players can earn multiple cash rewards by hitting SP targets at different participating rooms.

Your cash reward, if applicable, will be credited to your respective poker room account at the beginning of September.
  • 33 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Is Pokerstars Alpha working with Sidekick or do I have to switch to old PS-Software for this Promo?
    • basek25
      basek25
      Bronze
      so u can get $$$ just if u level up... if u maintaine your status u dont get it?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Guys,

@ NVKS. I don't know if SideKick has been optimised for PS Alpha. The best thing to do would be to post a question for Markus on the SideKick board.

@ basek25. [Edited by Lazza 61 - Incorrect information]

Regards

Laz
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Looking good, time to play more!
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61

@ basek25. You must at least upgrade one level. Maintaining status is nor sufficient to be eligible.

Regards

Laz
      Are you sure about this?
      On previus level-up promotion I was Gold on PS, played on two rooms for Gold status and got 2x 20$ cash and 1x 100 bonus points.
      Now when I'm platinum I'm planing to play also on two rooms, on one for Platinum status and on other for Gold status, so I should get 50$ + 20$ and 1x 500 bonus points, right?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Brdjan,

I will get this checked out.by one of the ninjas and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I have just received some clarification. It is not necessary to improve your status. Merely hitting the targets listed above is sufficient.

I do apologise for giving out incorrect information. When it come to promotions, I'm a real fish. :f_eek:

Thanks for setting me straight

Laz
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      I will be taking part in this for sure.

Nice promo.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Guys,

@ NVKS. I don't know if SideKick has been optimised for PS Alpha. The best thing to do would be to post a question for Markus on the SideKick board.

@ basek25. [Edited by Lazza 61 - Incorrect information]

Regards

Laz
      ty Laz! I guess I will just use the older PS Software, it seem the better option for me :D
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      how were those sp's counted? in my Sidekick it is counting nothing...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      how were those sp's counted? in my Sidekick it is counting nothing...
      Hey NVKS,

The SideKick promotion runs along with this one. It is not necessary to have SideKick for the main Level Up promotion.

Details are here

Regards

Laz
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thx again Laz :D
      it seems I have to forget my Kicks - i will see how lucky I am without Sidekic :rolleyes:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      The funniest thing is that Pokerstars have decided to hold an Omaha week this week, and I'll earn all the VPPs needed for Platinum at the happy hours anyway because there'll likely be no other opportunity for 1.5x VPPs/FPPs for months to come :f_rolleyes: and I'd better play at as many tables / as high as feasible then.

The bonus VPPs earned at the happy hours, as usual, won't count towards any kind of SPs, will they? (I'll see it anyway when SP stats for tomorrow come through, though.)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      The funniest thing is that Pokerstars have decided to hold an Omaha week this week, and I'll earn all the VPPs needed for Platinum at the happy hours anyway because there'll likely be no other opportunity for 1.5x VPPs/FPPs for months to come :f_rolleyes: and I'd better play at as many tables / as high as feasible then.

The bonus VPPs earned at the happy hours, as usual, won't count towards any kind of SPs, will they? (I'll see it anyway when SP stats for tomorrow come through, though.)
      Unlikely Tony. FPPs can be subject to multipliers but not VPPs.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      This question actually arose during the previous Omaha week in March 2013 too, but UPAY4DINNER didn't post the answer then. So let's move the discussion into that thread for better visibility, and here you'll just repost the final resolution and whether those bonus VPPs will count into the Level-Up as well.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tonypmm,

In the past multipliers were generally run only on FPPs. As this promotion apparently also includes VPPs, it is possible you will be getting some bonus SPs. Apparently this may have also happened during a previous promotion.

If you do get extra. Enjoy. :f_biggrin:

Cheers

Laz
    • foppberg
      foppberg
      Bronze
      To be eligible for the gold cash prize is it enough to earn 200 points in total over 20 days, e.g 181 points the first day and then 1 point the other 19 days, or does it have to be 10(+) points each day for 20 days?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Foppberg,

10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days
    • JdoubleJ
      JdoubleJ
      Bronze
      I have completed the challenge, but I didn't get the status upgrade and $$ to my poker770 account. What's the matter, do I need to wait longer or there were some additional requirements and restrictions?