Indtroducing Svennobassovitz

• Svennobassovitz
      Svennobassovitz
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

Im not new to this side, but i never used the forum.
      Mostly because of my bad English. I decided to dont care, and try my best.
      I come from a small country, with limited number of players who are good and beating the games i play. So i have to try something new to develop, and a larger international forum seems like a good option.

I play diffrent forms of sng. Mostly MTTS sngs and when Theres no time for that i play the actionpacked 6-9 player hypers for training ICM with few BBs.

I also play some heads up hypers for training for the HU-part of other SNGs.

All variants in the 7-30$ BI range, where i am a deacent winning player. Would like to move up though ( dont we all ? :f_cool: )
      Hope to learn and contribute and help others here.

GG everyone
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello Svennobassovitz and welcome to the community at last! :heart:

Now, it seems from your post that you are already a good player at MTSnGs so I have found you this video:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/34374/

If you are keen to learn more these two are world class, but as you will see if you watch the video they have fun as well. :heart:

Oh yes, your English is fine, but perhaps you'd like to start a blog, you would get lots of help if you'd like to improve it. :s_cool:

If you need any help with something please let us know.

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • Svennobassovitz
      Svennobassovitz
      Bronze
      Thanks for the video. Im a big fan of Colin ( the godfather of sngcrushers)....... most sng players should be imo.
      Recently ive discovered Katie, and ive watched her super MTT SNG videos as well.

Im playing Katie online on Stars 45 man turbosngs 15 and 30 $ once in a while, and knowing her skill-level i consider it free coaching ingame :-) :heart:

Only thing i disagree is the non-all-in-all-in .... Really dont think it matters as its easy to calculate 2 numbers and consider it a normal AI.

But hey -we are all different... And im a big fan of Katie anyway. and shes really solid.

Thanks for the welcome
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Svennobassovitz,

Did you know that when Katie and Collin first got together, Katie didn't play poker (she's an artist, paint to be precise). So they had a bet together. Collin would teach Katie how to play poker and Katie would teach Collin how to draw and paint.

I think Collins' winning the bet particularly as Katie took down the Hot55 on Stars a few months ago.

Cheers

Laz
    • Svennobassovitz
      Svennobassovitz
      Bronze
      I didnt know that ! But its kinda funny because im an artist too ( Acrylic paintings)

Maybe i can get coaching in painting as well :D :D :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Svennobassovitz
      I didnt know that ! But its kinda funny because im an artist too ( Acrylic paintings)

Maybe i can get coaching in painting as well :D :D :D
      Lol. Who knows. Attend one of the coachings and ask.