Pokerstars double action freeroll

• Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Im new here, so forgive me for my ignorance. I was told bronze members can access freerolls, im wondering if that applies for the double action freeroll, as well... It seems to be quite the prizepool for a bronze member to have access :)
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pokeherface,

You can find out all the info about Double Action freerolls here.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz,

Youre alreadycmy favourite mod <3

Shhh dont tell the others :p

Edit - so after reading i realize all that needs to be done is to make a deposit, which i have done, using the PS marketing code... So how do i claim my tickets? :p

Also - how do i track my account for access to the daily freerolls? Is it something done here on the forum or on PS?

Thanks again

Pokeher
    • Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      So pokerstars said itll take 10-14 days to register the request.. Then emailed me back saying my account isnt affiliated with pokerstrategy... Which is funny since i used the poker strateegy marketing code...

Its always something with them... Oh well, no freerolls for me.. Focus on the micro million instead :p
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pokeherface,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Regards

Laz
    • Pokeherface
      Pokeherface
      Bronze
      Thanks yet again, Laz :)

Edit- ps this is the stupid response pokerstars gave me - whats a marketing code good for, anyways? Apparently nothing without clicking the right link.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, your PokerStars account is not linked to PokerStrategy and therefore you are not eligible to receive any associated benefits with this site.

Please also note that we are unable to retroactively link your account to this site. In order to be tracked to PokerStrategy, you would have to have registered your account with PokerStars through one of the links or banners available on PokerStrategy's website.

Moreover, it is not possible to close your existing account and allow you to open a new one in order to be tracked to PokerStrategy.

We hope that it does not deter you from playing at PokerStars. We have our own VIP Club with excellent rewards and our VIP store where you can spend Frequent Player Points (FPPs) on items such as poker books, poker accessories, electronic items, and many others. For more information about our VIP Club and VIP Store, please visit the PokerStars website: