This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My first win @pokerstars... Thanks to pokerstrategy.com

• arunkrishnan005
      arunkrishnan005
      Bronze
      Guys,
      I just wanted to share my first ever win at pokerstars. The amount is not so big but the happiness is so large. I came 2nd in the freeroll conducted by our very own pokerstrategy. All thanks to pokerstrategy and the members who have helped me in teaching poker. i always been a spectator rather than a contributor. i really think that i shud start contributing to the forum and get benefited from the forum.
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi arunkrishnan005, that's great news! Obviously putting into practice what you've learned, very nice indeed.

I have no doubt all the people who contributed to helping you will be very pleased for you as well. :s_cool:

Oh, don't forget to post it here as well:

[Community challenge] $300,000 Victory Chase: EN vs HU

Well done again, keep it going!

Mal.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arunkrishnan005,

Exceptional work. :] And we anxiously await more contributions from you in the forums. Remember that not only will you learn from us, but we will also learn from you. :)

Cheers

Laz
    • arunkrishnan005
      arunkrishnan005
      Bronze
      Thanks guys...
      I have never been into poker until yesterday till i got lucky and ended up in the final table .... I have decided to give a go with the chips that pokerstrategy has given me and the news is that my BR is now around 80$ playing only at micro level 0.5/0.10 omaha...
      I have always been in to omaha than holdem.. may b i believe a lot in luck :)