My first win @pokerstars... Thanks to pokerstrategy.com

• arunkrishnan005
      arunkrishnan005
      Bronze
      Guys,
      I just wanted to share my first ever win at pokerstars. The amount is not so big but the happiness is so large. I came 2nd in the freeroll conducted by our very own pokerstrategy. All thanks to pokerstrategy and the members who have helped me in teaching poker. i always been a spectator rather than a contributor. i really think that i shud start contributing to the forum and get benefited from the forum.
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi arunkrishnan005, that's great news! Obviously putting into practice what you've learned, very nice indeed.

I have no doubt all the people who contributed to helping you will be very pleased for you as well. :s_cool:

Oh, don't forget to post it here as well:

[Community challenge] $300,000 Victory Chase: EN vs HU

Well done again, keep it going!

Mal.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arunkrishnan005,

Exceptional work. :] And we anxiously await more contributions from you in the forums. Remember that not only will you learn from us, but we will also learn from you. :)

Cheers

Laz
    • arunkrishnan005
      arunkrishnan005
      Bronze
      Thanks guys...
      I have never been into poker until yesterday till i got lucky and ended up in the final table .... I have decided to give a go with the chips that pokerstrategy has given me and the news is that my BR is now around 80$ playing only at micro level 0.5/0.10 omaha...
      I have always been in to omaha than holdem.. may b i believe a lot in luck :)