This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi

• johnnichol
      johnnichol
      Bronze
      hi im john from England, im 34 and a joiner for my local council. Been playing for 5 years or so on various sites. mainly stars where my screen name is royalti. also royalti on tilt and winner poker. john150680 on pacific poker and jarrow_jp on william hill. God knows why i haven't joined poker strategy before but im here now and plan to make the most of the great site that it is.
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, johnnichol!
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Be sure to check out the videos and live coaching sessions.

What games/limits are you playing?

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Hi, John, you can get everything you need here =)
    • johnnichol
      johnnichol
      Bronze
      yea thanks for the reply. im just playing 1c 2c and 2c 4c nl holdem cash micros and 2 or 3 dollar sit n go's with the odd mtt thrown in. I love plo omaha and omaha 8 but i just lose cos im to spewey would love to move up limits but every time i got a decent roll i need to cash out for real life issues.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey John,

Love 4 card poker but I'm far too spewy to play PLO, so I get my fix from PLO8. Gotta learn to fold wheels on the turn when I'm 3 handed. River always gives 4th wheel card giving my opponents a wheel also and one of them a higher straight. BASTADS :D

Have fun

Laz