Points!

• 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by zeroces
      How can i earn the strategic points ????
      Hi, zeroces...
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !
      Please see Our status and points system for an explanation of how to earn points and what is available for each status level.

In addition, you can also buy points to achieve any particular status for a length of time.

Once you have earned (or purchased) a little as one point, you are "Bronze" level forever.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

Please see Our status and points system for an explanation of how to earn points and what is available for each status level.

I have a question about strategy points. When does the day change? CET?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      A very good question.

I once even knew the answer, but just in case it has changed, I'll get the actual time from the ninjas.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • fmmaker
      fmmaker
      Bronze
      When does the status get reset from silver/gold+ to bronze ?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Svinhugg
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

I have a question about strategy points. When does the day change? CET?
      That's not a simple question. The Strategy Points reports that we receive have days split the way the poker room sees them. Usually the reporting time is the same as the poker room server time, however that's not always the case. So, if you are grinding for something specific like Level UP:

We recommend that users do not aim to get just the necessary StrategyPoint goals (e.g. only 10 SP per day) as, due to currency changes and other factors, a perceived 10SP may be registered as e.g. 9.7 SP. Additionally, please note poker room server times are not necessarily equal to the StrategyPoint reporting times.
      Originally posted by fmmaker
      When does the status get reset from silver/gold+ to bronze ?
      You will get the status for the calendar month that you achieved it in and for the whole next calendar month. For example, if you get to gold in August, you will keep it at least to the end of September, unless you get a higher status in September obviously :)
    • JohnnyClash
      JohnnyClash
      Bronze
      Hello

It seems like I am playing on valid sites but not earning strategy points adequately despite having a linked account, where can I go to find out why the points aren't being added to my account?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JohnnyClash,

If you go to your home page on PokerStrategy.com, you will see a small box in the top left corner "My StrategyPoints" At the bottom of the box is a small arrow "Detailed Overview". When you click this you should see something like this:

This is my page, but you can see my tracked rooms by the + sign in front of them. Your correctly tracked rooms will also have a + sign against them.

Clicking on the + sign will tell you when you have earned points and what dates you are still waiting to receive points.

If you think your points aren't being tracked or aren't being tracked correctly then my best suggestion is to open a ticket with our customer support team and they will be able to find out if there is a problem.

Regards

Laz