This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What stats to use playing HU?

• timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I'm thinking of trying NL50 HU cash game out in some days and was figuring what stats should I use, VPIP, PFR, 3-bet PF etc.

Also what are stats for:

1)loose player
      2)tight player
      3)maniac
      4)passive player
      5)agressive player

and what is normals WTSD and W$@SD.

Any comments are welcome :)
  • 2 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i use this stats but i dont rely on them everytime . i use them more to get an idea about who i am playing
      vpip, pfr, af, 3betpre, foldtwo3bet, 4betpre, foldtocbet, WTSD,flop turn river agression factors
      i have this in the hud but sometimes i check some other from the rolling list of pt3

a lose player looks is a player with high vpip > 55
      a tight players is something with vpip<30
      a maniac has high af and high 3 bet preflop usualy af >5 3betpf>20
      a passive player has low pfr stat <15 usualy and high WTSD>35 but their are passive players with law WTSD as well

i think a WTSD around 30 with w@sd 55-60 is fine but it can differ from player to player
      gl
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      the most important stat is "call from BB", if someone has 50%+ then he is likely a weak player. Then check AF to figure if he is passive or aggressive. passive is better