This damn bonus which is stressing me out.

• PokerExile
      PokerExile
      Bronze
      I have just recently joined Mansion Poker via your link. I have received my $50 starting bankroll followed by the E-mail that tells you that you will receive an additional $100 in increments of $8, $10, $12, $15, $20 and $35, plus a token for $20+$2. Each achievable by earning MPP and has no expiry date. In my account I am showing $100 which is cleared in $10 increments by earning 650 MCP per $10 and expires within 2 months of funds being deposited.

I currently have 182.90 MCP, but I assume these are not MPP's and that is the reason that I have not received the first $8 for surpassing 150 MCP's.

This is so confusing, what is the difference between MCP and MPP.

Are they the same thing?
      Am I working towards 2 bonuses as outlined above?
      How do I earn the $8 thru to $35 bonus?

And this link http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7 tells me nothing about rule 4. I am new to this site and would appreciate some helpful information, so please could someone clarify the situation and not give me links which leave me more confused than what I already am.

Many thanks
  • 5 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      MCP = MPP, and Mansion can be sometimes slow with bonus payments
    • PokerExile
      PokerExile
      Bronze
      Many thanks for the response Redskwerl, finally a straight forward answer and nothing complicated. I did however notice earlier that another member had already completed 1500 MCP and had not received a penny in bonus as he was stating. If that happens , is it better to just raise a ticket and your people onto it?

Take it RedSkuirrel wasnt available :D
    • PokerExile
      PokerExile
      Bronze
      RedSquirrel even, damn I got typos lol
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      well at least you actually figured out what my name is supposed to mean :)
      nah i havent tried to register with the correctly spelled version.. i like it this way :)

i think your best bet is to contact Mansion's live support about the bonus, don't forget to mention that you registered through pokerstrategy
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Now Mansion is on IPoker the 2nd part of the Starting Capital has changed.
      You need 6500 MCP to get it and it is released in $10 increments per 650 points.
      Unfortunately I deposited real cash and was given an initial deposit bonus which seems to duplicate/replace the old $100 bonus.
      I hope this explains what is going on because the Mansion mods seem reluctant to explain the new system.
      With no rakeback and no method of cashing in MCP's unless you hit 60,000 MCP's I can't see the point of playing on this site anymore unless they have another reload bonus.