From South Italy with passion!!!

• Raspa88
      Hello, I'm an user of Italian Community.

I start to play poker 7 years ago, but i don't play for 2 years. I'm 26 years old. I decide to partecipate in this community to learn more about poker and to learn english. I hope that you help me in both things :p

This is the place where I live :D

• 3 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      Hi Raspa88 and welcome to EN community! :)

Nice video. It would be nice to visit there sometime in future. :f_cool:

What game(s) you are playing?

Btw, you should check our The Summer Challenge promotion. :)
    • Raspa88
      I played sit'n'go. I have good results, but after that in Italy introduced cash games, the traffic has collapsed and i moved to cash games. I start with NL10 and I arrived to NL50, but the results are very bad in that limit. So I decided to close everything.

Now I restart by NL10.

Salento is very beautiful. If you decide to come, contact me.

I don't understand very well the promotion. I must write "opt-in" in the thread before to post 10 times in the Open Discussion Forums or after that?

When the promotion ends?
    • Lazza61
      Hey Raspa,

There are actually 3 different challenges you can 'opt in' for. The promotion runs between July 23rd and August 31st.

You can opt in for one or all challenges, although you must opt in to relevant thread and post in that same thread when you complete the challenge.

You can find all the information about the three challenges at The Summer Challenge: Mother Thread

And here are the threads you would need to opt in and post at the completion of you challenge/s.

Mission: Forum
      Mission: Poker School
      Mission: Grind

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)