This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Video 2NL bad plays/beats

• 2 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Hi,

I noticed on a couple of occasions where you check/raised the river with marginal holdings. It would have been much better to check/call on those occasions.

Of course it's easy to say that when I've seen the results of the hand but before villain showed his hands I was thinking why a check/raise there when we don't have the nuts.

We are only going to get called by hands that have us beat in my opinion in that situation.

just an observation I noticed. :)
    • mathkid
      mathkid
      Bronze
      I only watched a few mins but 2nd hand I think was KK u did everything right there and 3rd hand with 47s you were in bb and utg raised and another opponent called and you called. Best move here I think was fold as it was a perfect example of playing oop and how we easily get into trouble. The river gave him a better str8 I think and that is just bad luck/beat(s).

Next, the KK hand where you lost to quad deuces...again just bad luck.

GL!