Not able to link PS to PS

• Floated
      Floated
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy to PokerStars :)

I followed these steps exactly
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker/free-20-pokerstars/
      Except for 1 thing, i used the FREE30 code instead of FREE20

There is no 'Information sharing' Button in my pokerstars client and because of that it doesn't seem the accounts have NOT been synced.

Thanks for any information in advance
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Floated,

Did you follow step 2:

Start the software and register a new account. Choose "Marketing Code" in the "Source" dropdown, and enter "strategy-en" as your marketing code.

If you did this then the tracking may still be possible. It would take a couple of days to update if it was successful anyway. However, it is a concern that you can't see an "Information sharing" option. It should be under the "Requests" menu.

If your status doesn't upgrade here to bronze in the next 48 hours, then I suggest you open a ticket with our CustomerSupport.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Floated
      Floated
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Floated,

Did you follow step 2:

Start the software and register a new account. Choose "Marketing Code" in the "Source" dropdown, and enter "strategy-en" as your marketing code.

If you did this then the tracking may still be possible. It would take a couple of days to update if it was successful anyway. However, it is a concern that you can't see an "Information sharing" option. It should be under the "Requests" menu.

If your status doesn't upgrade here to bronze in the next 48 hours, then I suggest you open a ticket with our CustomerSupport.

Keep us updated

Laz
      Yep, iirc i did do step 2, i'll wait 48 hours :)
    • Floated
      Floated
      Bronze
      Yeah i contacted PokerStars and they said for some reason they aren't linked...............

I distinctly remember putting strategy-en on signup and also use the FREE30 code and Niether of them worked...

The customer service was useless, can i just pick another poker site instead?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Floated
      Yeah i contacted PokerStars and they said for some reason they aren't linked...............

I distinctly remember putting strategy-en on signup and also use the FREE30 code and Niether of them worked...

The customer service was useless, can i just pick another poker site instead?
      i would suggest fighting for affiliating the stars account while you can. :f_biggrin:
      even if you end up playing somewhere else, if you don't get it sorted now you literally never will be able to, and stars is a nice place.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Floated,

I totally agree with everything Tomaloc says. Open a ticket with OUR customer support team. They are able to access your account details and see where the problem is and whether it can be fixed.

Having said that you are still welcome to take as many free money offers or sign up to as many partner rooms as you are eligible for.

I have 4 tracked rooms :f_biggrin: , so I have choices on where to earn my SPs.

Regards

Laz