This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Skrill fees help

• buffyslayer1
      buffyslayer1
      Basic
      Trying here out of depseration

I have a skrill account in USD and want to withdraw to bank in £

What is the exchange rate I pay, I do not want the standard skrill response of here is a list to our fees and we charge 2% or whatever on top

The website nowhere actually tells you what the current exchange rate is for non EUR currency, if it does could skrill please provide a link to it as I would like to actually calculate how much I will be paying for taking off a large sum of money.

Thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey buffyslayer1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Unfortunately Skrill representatives no longer monitor this board.

I have also just noticed that when you click on wholesale exchange rate at the Fees page, you only get the exchange rate for Euros.

This should be a simple question for their support so instead of emailing (could take days), ring them instead.

Some of our member's have got much better results this way.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by buffyslayer1
      Trying here out of depseration

I have a skrill account in USD and want to withdraw to bank in £

What is the exchange rate I pay, I do not want the standard skrill response of here is a list to our fees and we charge 2% or whatever on top

The website nowhere actually tells you what the current exchange rate is for non EUR currency, if it does could skrill please provide a link to it as I would like to actually calculate how much I will be paying for taking off a large sum of money.

Thanks in advance
      For withdrawal from $ to £ exchange rate fee is 2,99%, also Skrill charges 2,35£ per withdrawal (it changes in $ based on current exchange rates), and your local bank could also charge you some %.

It's much better option for you to get their Mastercard, then make withdrawal at ATM, they will charge you 1,44£ instead of 2,35£ and fee for exchange rate will be 2,49% instead of 2,99%.

Edit:
      Sorry just saw it is large amount of money for withdrawal, Mastercard is not practical for that since there is 250E limit for withdrawal per day at ATM.
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      You might be able to find someone that has GBP bank and needs Skrill USD and trade user to user with them.