Skrill fees help

• buffyslayer1
      buffyslayer1
      Basic
      Trying here out of depseration

I have a skrill account in USD and want to withdraw to bank in £

What is the exchange rate I pay, I do not want the standard skrill response of here is a list to our fees and we charge 2% or whatever on top

The website nowhere actually tells you what the current exchange rate is for non EUR currency, if it does could skrill please provide a link to it as I would like to actually calculate how much I will be paying for taking off a large sum of money.

Thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey buffyslayer1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Unfortunately Skrill representatives no longer monitor this board.

I have also just noticed that when you click on wholesale exchange rate at the Fees page, you only get the exchange rate for Euros.

This should be a simple question for their support so instead of emailing (could take days), ring them instead.

Some of our member's have got much better results this way.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by buffyslayer1
      Trying here out of depseration

I have a skrill account in USD and want to withdraw to bank in £

What is the exchange rate I pay, I do not want the standard skrill response of here is a list to our fees and we charge 2% or whatever on top

The website nowhere actually tells you what the current exchange rate is for non EUR currency, if it does could skrill please provide a link to it as I would like to actually calculate how much I will be paying for taking off a large sum of money.

Thanks in advance
      For withdrawal from $ to £ exchange rate fee is 2,99%, also Skrill charges 2,35£ per withdrawal (it changes in $ based on current exchange rates), and your local bank could also charge you some %.

It's much better option for you to get their Mastercard, then make withdrawal at ATM, they will charge you 1,44£ instead of 2,35£ and fee for exchange rate will be 2,49% instead of 2,99%.

Edit:
      Sorry just saw it is large amount of money for withdrawal, Mastercard is not practical for that since there is 250E limit for withdrawal per day at ATM.
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      You might be able to find someone that has GBP bank and needs Skrill USD and trade user to user with them.