PokerStars-Potlimit Omaha Freeroll

• ShawnlovesShawn
      ShawnlovesShawn
      Bronze
      I played my first potlimit omaha freeroll last night on PokerStars. It was a good effort compared to the live omaha high, limt games I've tried to play in the past. My stack got a good boost at the start of the tourney, winning the first few hands. I bounced up and down stackwise for awhile before securing a decent pile of chips towards the end, $121,000. I managed to finish in 15th! I was pretty proud of myself:) !
      Adjusting to omaha after mosly focusing on hold'em games for so long is an exercise in discipline and patience, two traits I've been working on for a while. I found it easier folding my mediocre holdings preflop than in holdem. The reading I've done on omaha helped me a great deal. There are so many more card combinations with omaha. For now I'm going to stick to the freerolls as far as omaha is concerned. My live game experience is limited and the few times I have played, I failed miserably.
      Happy trails n happy plays!
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ShawnlovesShawn,

Was that in the Astronomer freerolls. I cut my teeth on those 2 or 3 years ago. Used to play them all and rack up Weekly Round 2 tickets. They are great fun.

Regards

Laz