NLHE uNL Group

• SneakyhanD
      Hello fellas we have formed a new study groups very recently of mainly Micro-limits players from various poker-rooms, most of us play 6max format of both Regular&Fast tables.

Chat is used for general discussions, for planning and scheduling sweat sessions, and for social talks as well.

We plan on making some kind of a forum for posting hands and evaluation, this still can be done in the Skype chat, but it is not as efficient because stuff gets skipped easily with the chat&talk flows.

Who's eligible to join;

:diamond: NL5-NL50 Players, higher stakes players will benefit more from higher limit groups.
      :heart: Read & Write in English. (Speaking is a bonus for sweat sessions)
      :diamond: Ambition and motivation to improve in poker; people who grind nl2 for fun probably don't have much to do in the group.
      :heart: You are a player from higher stakes and willing to help micro-players to improve

:spade: Inactive members will be moved out of the group.
      :club: We might consider an option of booking some group coaching if everybody's interested.

Please add me via the community tool and send me

What limit, room, and format you play
      A little poker background (story, not wallpaper)
      How much time you dedicate for poker
      Skype ID

The place in the group is limited of course, once the groups seems to be full, I will open a new group if enough people will be interested.

1st group; can only have few members, at least nl10 and above
      2nd group; already filling up, please members who play nl5 and above

Best Regards,
  • 16 replies