Super Moderator
      Hi, scousepoker,

Well, did it run!

How did you do?

--VS
    • scousepoker
      scousepoker
      Bronze
      Hello, No it did not run, not enough players! and worst thing is because there was not min amount of players needed i have lost my ticket!!!! :evil: :evil:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi scousepoker,
      Please submit a support ticket to WH customer service.
      Since it was a 1st deposit ticket, and since you can only ever make one first deposit, request that they refund the ticket.

You can use the "online support" window (it make take a while to contact them that way but if you're patient, they usually show up). or you can email support@willhill.com

Please let us know what happens.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • scousepoker
      scousepoker
      Bronze
      Hello again, Today when i read you comment i loged into william hill and was to follow your advice to contact customer support, But hey ho i looked at my inbox and had already been credited with a new ticket for same game next month. Not bad.... :) :) :) :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by scousepoker
      Hello again, Today when i read you comment i loged into william hill and was to follow your advice to contact customer support, But hey ho i looked at my inbox and had already been credited with a new ticket for same game next month. Not bad.... :) :) :) :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :D
      Nice. :D