This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

william hill 1st dep freeroll

• 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, scousepoker,

Well, did it run!

How did you do?

--VS
    • scousepoker
      scousepoker
      Bronze
      Hello, No it did not run, not enough players! and worst thing is because there was not min amount of players needed i have lost my ticket!!!! :evil: :evil:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi scousepoker,
      Please submit a support ticket to WH customer service.
      Since it was a 1st deposit ticket, and since you can only ever make one first deposit, request that they refund the ticket.

You can use the "online support" window (it make take a while to contact them that way but if you're patient, they usually show up). or you can email support@willhill.com

Please let us know what happens.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • scousepoker
      scousepoker
      Bronze
      Hello again, Today when i read you comment i loged into william hill and was to follow your advice to contact customer support, But hey ho i looked at my inbox and had already been credited with a new ticket for same game next month. Not bad.... :) :) :) :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by scousepoker
      Hello again, Today when i read you comment i loged into william hill and was to follow your advice to contact customer support, But hey ho i looked at my inbox and had already been credited with a new ticket for same game next month. Not bad.... :) :) :) :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :D
      Nice. :D