This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Disappearing Tokens

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I have been playing the mega series on 770 poker with my PS tracked account.

I did well and in the last few days I earned 2x Mega (f) $21 tokens.

So I entered to tourney with one of them that was due to start @ 15h00 3/08/14. I was a bit worried that it may be cancelled as I was the only one registered this morning. I went out for lunch and only returned just after the start of the tourney expecting to be sitting out.

Much to my surprise there was no tourney! So I assumed that it been cancelled.

Even more surprising was that there was no record of the tourney and suddenly I had no more Mega tokens. ?(

To be precise:

1) If I go "MY POKER" and then "Tokens" there is no record of my Mega (f) 21 tokens. I had 2 this morning!

2) If I go "MY ACCOUNT: " and then "VIP & TOKENS" it clearly shows that I should still have my tokens and that they are still active.

3) "MY ACCOUNT" -> "TOURNAMENT HISTORY" -> clearly shows that I won two MEGA (f) 21 tokens but have not played any of those tokens.

4) "MY ACCOUNT" -> "TRANSACTION HISTORY" shows "deposits" each time I won the tokens followed by "withdraws" shortly thereafter (as in seconds later)
  • 3 replies