Trying To Reach My Dreams

• LuckyManFromLT
      LuckyManFromLT
      Gold
      Hi, community members, my name is Mantas. I'm 18 years old and I live in small, but very beautiful country Lithuania.

In Lithuania there a lot of people, who are unhappy with their lives and I don't want to be like them. I want to show that no matter who you are now, you can have everything and become whatever you want if you put hours and hours of hard work.

I create this blog to motivate myself and inspire other people to go for your dream right now!

I will update this blog 1-2 times a week.

Now I'm playing NL10 SH zoom. Bankroll: 577$. I play 2 tables, because this way I can learn a lot much than just grinding 4 tables. LEARNING > GRINDING.

My weekly goals:

1. Play at least 12k hands
      2. Review every session
      3. Watch 1-2 videos
      4. Study mbml's book The art of poker for begginers
      5. Workout 3x
      6. Start running
      7. Eat healthy
      8. Have fun!

My dreams:
      1. Play NL500 zoom
      2. Become ripped
      3. Play at WSOP main event
      4. Have a total freedom in my life
      5. Be known by doing something good for others

Sorry if I made mistakes, my english is not super good.

Gl to you all!
  • 6 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hey LuckyManFromLT,

Welcome to the blogs,

Pretty nice introduction and clear and realistic goals.

I'm absolutely in for the journey.

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • NikolaNP
      NikolaNP
      Bronze
      Hi man

That is nice plan I wish you luck , make your dream to come true !!!! :D
    • LuckyManFromLT
      LuckyManFromLT
      Gold
      Thanks guys for a nice words :)
    • CardsUpPoet
      CardsUpPoet
      Bronze
      Start following here :)

GL on your journey
    • LuckyManFromLT
      LuckyManFromLT
      Gold
      Hi, one week passed after I started my journey and I said that I will update this blog 1 or 2 times a week, so here is my update: :)

My goals:

1. Play at least 12k hands. I didn't complete it :( I don't have time to play 12k hands per week. As you know I play 2 zoom tables, I play around 450-500 hands per hour. So I need to play around 3,4h everyday. Thats a little bit to much for me. Because I'm studying poker 1,5h-2h a day, I'm working out around 2h a day and I want to go out with friends too. So from now my goal will be 10k hands per week.

2. Review every session. Completed. I reviewed every session and all interesting hands.

3. Watch 1-2 videos. I have watched this video: W34z3l's Walkthrough Graduation - Live Zoom Session

4. Study mbml's book The art of poker for begginers. More than half of the book is readed and all information in those pages are learned.

5.Workout 3x. Completed

6. Start running. I have ran 2 times.

7. Eat healthy. Didn't complete it. 2 days I ate not so healthy, but I' m still happy with this.

8. Have fun. I had fun, but probably too much, because I drinked too many shots on Sunday with my friends, but it was very funny and crazy night :D

Bonus: I have started Schnitzelfisch's The Quick Guide to Skyrocketing Your Poker and Life Productivity, which is really good and helpful.

So here is my graph:

I'm not super happy how I played, but I working on it everyday. I hope that this week will be better. Maybe I will try to play 3 tables.

Later I will post some hands.

Goals for this week:

1. Play 10k hands.
      2. Review first week database.
      3. Watch 2 videos.
      4. Continue studying mbml's book The art of poker for begginers
      5. Workout 3x
      6. Eat healthy
      7. Cardio 3x
      8. Update my music playlist.
      9. Continue reading The Quick Guide to Skyrocketing Your Poker and Life Productivity.

GL at the tables!

• LuckyManFromLT
      LuckyManFromLT
      Gold
      Hi, I was on 5 days vacation, so couldn't update blog or play and study poker.

Until the end of this week I will try to complete the goals of the week 2.

Here is the results so far:

I really motivated now, because I really feel that my game is getting better. I hope to start playing NL25 until september.

GL, keep crushing! :)