How about a Game Stats - Quick Referral Breakdown

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      Hi,

IMO, a quick referral Post / Chart for Typical types of players as represented by their basic game stats, would be very helpful.
      ie; Something like this;

TAG = (Tight Aggressive Player) = 13-17/10/3/17, AggrFact = 2-6, etc, or whatever the stats are/should be..., comments on how to exploit, what dangers to expect...etc.

LAG....etc,etc,etc.

Comments on what your own game should tend toward for optimal results.

Comments on how to quickly interpret / analyse / fix / adjust your own game, etc.

What good are all these stats in Elephant if it takes 2 years to learn how to interpret / use them properly ?

Is there already this kind of thing on Pokerstrategy somewhere ??

Cheers and Wealth
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JohnJames97,

As the Elephant is still in development and growing, there is still no finished article on how best to use it (except this elementary article on Elephant Stats for SSS: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/1265/)

We are certainly planning however to make more detailed articles for using Elephant and its stats as progress on the tool proceeds :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      Hello SoyCD,

Why just not to translate the article from the Spanish community, which in free translation bears the tittle "PokerTracker Statistics and their application" http://es.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/183/

It refers to PokerTracker stats not to Elephant but all the same. I think it is very useful and exactly what JohnJames (and I think many other players too) is asking for. The same need was what made me wander at other communities and I found there this article.

Best Regards,
    • JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      I agree with you.

It would be great to have it translated into English and all languages for that matter.

Even if Pokerstrategy had to offer an incentive to a Spanish/English/other speaking member, wouldn't the extra profitability, turnover to Pokerstrategy make it a go.

Afterall isn't poker a game of mistakes, and the optimal use of these stats is obviously central to success as a player.

Are Pokerstrategy longsighted enough to translate critical information/articles like this ?

Cheers and Wealth
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I think this is a great link with some explanations which stats to use and why.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      It seems silly that the articles just start assuming you have started to use stats, while there is no article dedicated to them