mansion poker is SICK!

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i started off at mansion poker one week ago today with my $50 freeroll, i class myself as a good player and am a live cash and tourney player, i heard about the pokerstrategy site and thought it would be interesting for me to try it out for a bit of fun but take it seriously and follow the strategy, i decided to take the sit and go route at six seater tables as i knew i would have a big advantage against the lower stake players, it all went to plan and after six days i had battled my bankroll up to $130 Then today my sick run of bad, very bad and horrific beats began lol, I'm now up to 15 straight bad beats in a row! 3 or 4 in a row i can handle but 15 is taking the piss! i have never seen so many 2 and 3 outers, backdoor straight and flush draws in my life its fucking madness, how my laptop ain't been chucked out the window is a miracle in itself, anyway i'm still up on my starting $50 but the reason I'm telling you this is that it shows you how important it is to strictly stick with your bankroll management and that mansion poker is so sick lol. BTW i would recommend to stop playing for the rest of the day after 5 bad beats in a row as to not go on tilt, i kept playing because i found it strangely amusing and it didn't effect my A game which i suppose makes me just as sick as mansion poker lol. good luck guys and enjoy your poker.
  • 4 replies
    • dpt2008
      dpt2008
      Bronze
      Dude, I so feel your pain. Thought it was just me today. I even had people congratulate me on a good hand at the flop only to have runner-runner kick me to the curb. LOL. It was uncanny. But you are so right about bankroll management. You really need to follow that to ride out these crazy bad beats of poker. And take a break so you don't fall out of your A game.

Stick to your strategy. Good luck!!

-steve-
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      3 outers get me a lot too.

Also 1 outers.... 1 outers are really sick.

AA vs QQ vs QK... and QK comes on the flop lol. Thank god my A came on the river.. but I was so shocked to see that Q haha

Nicest thing that happened lately was AQ (me) vs AQ vs AJ. Flop is QJJ... freaking insane.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      the sickest beat i had yesterday was... blinds 50/100 im utg with 2200 stack, i raise 5 x BB with KK, Get one call by the button holding A 6 off (2400 stack) , flop comes K 6 3 RAINBOW, I make a weak 300 bet he pushes and hits running 6s for quads, this was bad beat no, 9. when the 6 hit the turn i knew i was getting fucked again, you know the feeling lol, oh and very next game first hand i get AA Vs KK he flat calls me hits king on flop and busts me lol (give him credit he did play it well lol)
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Boylesports poker is sicker. It's on iPoker, a bad start, and full of donkeys. That wouldn't be so bad if they didn't get the luck each an every game, as you'd beat them with skill and patience eventually.

I've looked through my most recent sng losses (all 6-handed), and the last 5 games I was beaten by donks pushing with 2-3 outers to beat me.

Most recent, just this evening, I flopped 2 pair A's and 2s, a 9 also on the flop and 6 on turn - I raised it up and was called all in, I wouldn't mind if the guy had me beaten at that point, I figured it was unlikely and put him on a high kicker - I was right, he had AK, so he was all in with top pair and a good kicker - me with 2 pair already. He hits his K, of course, on the river. This happens all too often over there. Sick to the teeth of it.