Hi from a newbie

• Floodster1
      Floodster1
      Basic
      Hey there everyone bit of a newbie to the game really had a few games with friends and been playing a bit of the free online rooms. Looking to up my game and hopefully start winning some cash. Any advice would be awesome

But generally just saying hi.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Floodster1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Well you've come to the right place. We've got heaps of stuff here. :tongue:

Make sure you check out our free money offers. This will give you lifetime Bronze status and open up more strategy articles and videos.

Also check out our promotions like Win an iPad mini.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      Hello Floodster1, everyone was a newbie once and this is the best place in my opinion to start on your poker journey, I started here as well about 4 years ago and met some wonderful people along the way who've helped my poker game a lot.

As for advice make sure you get your free money on the poker room of your choosing, earn 1 strategy point so you can unlock all the bronze articles and videos and start studying. Best of luck in your poker career!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hey Floodster1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

You got already pretty good advises ITT, if you can share more of your goals and desires (which format you want to play, on which level you would like to start etc.) we could probably help you even more and direct you to more specific parts of our big community.

Kind regards,
      Fran