10% offer today in PT4

• vinayaqu
      vinayaqu
      Basic
      for PT4 site showing 20% off if I buy through pokerstrategy but when I am going on checkout its showing only 10%.
      It was showing 20% yesterday but today its showing different. whats the problem.
  • 8 replies
    • vinayaqu
      vinayaqu
      Basic
      problem resolved just want to know if license is for one year or for long period?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by vinayaqu
      problem resolved just want to know if license is for one year or for long period?
      A PokerTracker 4 license if for the life of the application. Typically the end of life of a PokerTracker version is reached 2 years after a new version is released. This is the stage when we no longer sell of support that version of PokerTracker, however you can continue to use your license after end of life is reached - albeit without support.
    • vinayaqu
      vinayaqu
      Basic
      got it thanks for replying
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey vinayaqu,

Also when the new version comes out, you'll get a generous discount to upgrade as an existing licence holder.

Regards

Laz
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey vinayaqu,

Also when the new version comes out, you'll get a generous discount to upgrade as an existing licence holder.

Regards

Laz
      Hi Laz,

What kind of discount are we talking?

PT4 was my first tracking software I bought so I've never had to upgrade before....
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc
      Hey vinayaqu,

Regards

Laz
      Hi Laz,

PT4 was my first tracking software I bought so I've never had to upgrade before....
      I think from memory, it's around 30%.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc
      Hey vinayaqu,

Regards

Laz
      Hi Laz,

I think from memory, it's around 30%.
      Thanks as always.

Regards, Andio.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Hey vinayaqu,

Regards

Laz
      This is true in the past, but we cannot however predict the future - we haven't made any discount offers for future releases, and do not have a timeline for PT5 or other product offerings. We don't even know if the next iteration of our software will be called PT5 yet for sure - thats all in the distant future.