Cant deposit $ on Everest!!!

• MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      I created account on everest, and got this nice message - "We're sorry, real money play is not available from your locale. You may still enjoy an exciting gaming experience and play for free."

What the hell does that mean?!?! :evil:
      Does anyone know what could be the problem? Poker and/or gambling is not illegal in my country. I am from Latvia. And i have had no problems registering on other poker sites.
  • 5 replies
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Ok, i wrote to support, and still waiting for response.
      I have been thinking, what could be the problem, and only thing that comes to my mind is this -
      I recently reinstaled windows, and i am using PT Omaha. I dont know witch, but maybe i didnt set regional and language settings to my country, but left it as it was - US, or PTO changed regional and language settings to US, it kind of does something like that. Maybe thats the problem?
      If so, than thats complete Bull...t. How can my computer setting matter poker site, if on registration i set my country as Latvia.
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      So no one had this problem before?

Hmmm... ok, i hope i can resolve it.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MiddleMan,

Some Poker sites forbid real money play from certain countries. Since the Everest Poker Terms and Conditions don't seem to list forbidden countries I would suggest contacting their support to find out whether this is a misunderstanding or not.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      I sent email to support, and still waiting for response.
      I see no reason why latvian player should be frobiden to play.
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Damn, i hate everest! They are supid as fu...s
      They dont accept latvian players. Ok, i can live with that, but can they put info somwhere, so i could know that before i spend 5 days trying to make moneybookers acc, and withdrawing money from ps.

So, Latvians, Dont try registering at Everest :)