help with pokertracker 4

• shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      Good evening,

I was wondering if someone could help me on how to analyze my game, i play 6 max hyper turbos and i,am trying to filter out wich hands are profitable from each position, ive been trying to figure this out for a few days to no prevail.

EG - if i wanted to filter out at 10bb from utg what my most profitable hands are how would i go about achieving this?

thx shane
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by shanesmith
      Good evening,

I was wondering if someone could help me on how to analyze my game, i play 6 max hyper turbos and i,am trying to filter out wich hands are profitable from each position, ive been trying to figure this out for a few days to no prevail.

EG - if i wanted to filter out at 10bb from utg what my most profitable hands are how would i go about achieving this?

thx shane
      The fastest way to do this is by using the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer. Keep in mind you probably want to filter for a range around 10BB, not just 10BB by itself. In the example we included below this is a HUSNG database, we filtered for a range of 5BB to 15BB, from the SB. We chose to review the VPIP stat but you could also use the RFI (Raise First In) stat or PFR for your example. We are displaying the Range mode, because this allows us to see what our total range consists of.