Joining this community!

• whatsmyusername
      whatsmyusername
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.

I would like to introduce myself to the community of PokerStrategy.

My name is Kaarel and I currently reside in Estonia.

I am very interested in learning both the creative and logical side of poker. I have previously played poker in my life aswell, but not to the extent that I made any succesful profits.

I have always been more of a lurker in the internet. Even when I believe that I have something useful to add to the discussion, why break the age-old habit of just being a consumer of info, amirite?

My belief is that if one begins the journey of any kind with good and loving intentions, one will undoubtedly gain the most useful and profound experiences the journey has to offer.
      This would be my first time ever doing it in an actual internet forum community, though. :D

I have much to learn about poker and all the different facets connecting it and I am sure this is the correct place to do it!

Much love to all you fellow enthusiasts,

Kaarel :]
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, whatsmyusername...
      Welcome to the forums...

Feel free to lurk, but don't be shy about asking questions!

If you have a question, chances are that others are wondering the same thing.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kaarel,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I lurked for about 18 months when I first joined, but I asked a question one day and someone answered. Now you can't stop me. :tongue:

Make sure you check out our free money offers. Taking advantage of one of these will give you lifetime Bronze status which will open up more of our strategy articles and videos.

As Vorpal posted, if you have any questions, don't be shy. :)

Have fun

Laz
    • whatsmyusername
      whatsmyusername
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome guys.

I actually do have one question about the free money offer. It seems that the poker sites offering the free money bonus are not licensed in Estonia. Is there perhaps any other way I could get the 50 bucks?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

If there is an answer at all, they will know.

Best of luck,
      --VS