[Application] Gavinonymous - 1 month microstakes MTSNG/MTT $750

• gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm a long term pokerstrategy member/grinder with a fair amount of experience in microstakes MTSNG's. I currently rank 99% on OPR (bronze level) at the moment (coming off a long BE streak back on the upswing) username is cyclotronic playing at pokerstars.

I am applying for the stake because I recently withdrew a lot of my BR to cover unexpected expenses, and would like to build my roll back up more quickly (and make someone some profit in the process)

I multitable 12-18 tables and use SNG wiz and Holdem resources calculator to review results.

I''m applying for a stake for one full month (30days) of 180's, starting at $2.5 turbos and moving up as BRM allows to $4.50 180's. - about 2500-3000 games.

I will also be playing selected MTT's within BRM, and a good chance of bigger cashes.

Desired stake is $750 and a 65-35 profit deal (in my favor) including bonuses and milestones. (Negotiable if a single staker wants to invest more for higher buy-ins. )

Estimated ROI is 60%-70% for the month investment, hopefully more with early success and moving up stakes binking a few big ones.

If there's only one stakeholder (as last time) I'm negotiable on more aggressive BRM depending on their risk tolerance.

Feedback thread: Gavinonymous
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm a long term pokerstrategy member/grinder with a fair amount of experience in microstakes MTSNG's. I currently rank 99% on OPR (bronze level) at the moment (coming off a long BE streak back on the upswing) username is cyclotronic playing at pokerstars.

I am applying for the stake because I recently withdrew a lot of my BR to cover unexpected expenses, and would like to build my roll back up more quickly (and make someone some profit in the process)

I multitable 12-18 tables and use SNG wiz and Holdem resources calculator to review results.

I''m applying for a stake for one full month (30days) of 180's, starting at $2.5 turbos and moving up as BRM allows to $4.50 180's. - about 2500-3000 games.

I will also be playing selected MTT's within BRM, and a good chance of bigger cashes.

Desired stake is $750 and a 65-35 profit deal (in my favor) including bonuses and milestones. (Negotiable if a single staker wants to invest more for higher buy-ins. )

Estimated ROI is 60%-70% for the month investment, hopefully more with early success and moving up stakes binking a few big ones.

If there's only one stakeholder (as last time) I'm negotiable on more aggressive BRM depending on their risk tolerance.

Feedback thread: Gavinonymous
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz