Restricted Access

• Sammyg82
      Sammyg82
      Basic
      Hi i hope some one can help me,

I have been using 888 poker for some time with no problem. I have deposited and withdrew with no issues. Recently i have one a good amount of money. When i withdrew the first instalment came through then after no sign of the rest i contacted 888 to ask why. All i got was a short message saying my account had been restricted??? several messages later i keep getting messages redirecting but no one as yet has told me why? After looking on here i thought it maybe an ID issue.

Since this i have sent off required documents ad still had no reply. I have several thousands of Dollar's sitting in my account and need it quite urgenly. I am very confused. In have deposited allot of money in my time with no questions asked and now i cant get my money back.

Coukd some one please advise what i should do

Thanks

SAm
  • 6 replies
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      sam, I think they have higher security requirements above certain amounts. I think 5000/month is a critical threshold. or used to be at least. have a look at terms and conditions.

if they keep ignoring your case publish the incident on my888poker - if you publish your case there. all 888 players will see it, and they will be forced to react. :D
    • Sammyg82
      Sammyg82
      Basic
      Thanks for the advice, where abouts do I find the 'My 888 poker' you talk of. It it on the main playing site?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by SirTradeAlot
      sam, I think they have higher security requirements above certain amounts. I think 5000/month is a critical threshold. or used to be at least. have a look at terms and conditions.

if they keep ignoring your case publish the incident on my888poker - if you publish your case there. all 888 players will see it, and they will be forced to react. :D
      Thanks, SirTradeAlot
      I think you are probably right.

Sammyg82, I suggest patience. Security checks can take several days.
      The longest for me was 3 days, but others have had to wait longer.

When you *do* get to talk to a live human, but sure to be calm and factual.
      Getting upset won't help. The person you are dealing with is the gateway to your cash -- you want them on your side.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      enter any tournament lobby beginning with My.888poker under restricted tournaments and it will show you the link. you can sign up for free.

I had similar issues with support ignoring me for 2 weeks. once I published it on their community site, they reacted in 2 hours. good luck.
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      on another note - I always keep liquidity low on the sites.

you never know whats gonna happen tomorrow. remember full tilt.

on most sites you can pull money in and out for free and in no time via payment provider (e.g. neteller), perhaps this is something to consider for you too.

best of luck.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by SirTradeAlot
      on another note - I always keep liquidity low on the sites.

you never know whats gonna happen tomorrow. remember full tilt.

on most sites you can pull money in and out for free and in no time via payment provider (e.g. neteller), perhaps this is something to consider for you too.

best of luck.
      Yes, e-wallets are great, but alas, they're not available in all countries.

When they *were* available to Canadians, I still had to go through the security check.

Once you have done so on a particular site, you normally don't need to do so again.

Cheers,
      --VS