No 1st Deposit bonus

• TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I've just deposited at Everest using the PSVIP200 bonus code and all i got was the $200 bonus from PS and no first time deposit bonus from Everest. All i got from Everest was a freeroll ticket!!!
  • 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Bu11d0g,

Well since you state you got your $200 bonus from PS, infact that comes from Everest. You signup through PS for that Bonus or the diamondbonus.

I hope this makes sense,
      - Gerv :)

PS is Everest reallly that soft?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Gerv.

It makes total sense now lol. As for Everest being soft, its softer than some sites i've played but tbh i managed to last two days on there before the software finally done my head in. I withdraw my roll out earlier today and am now on the lookout for another site once Everest finally get their arse in gear and pay my money into my moneybookers account.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i don't mind the everest software too much, its slower compared to the other sites, and bad for multitabling, but its pretty decent. I actually prefer it over titan.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Everest poker is damn laggy. Ok i have bad old computer so with newer one probably should work fine.

Another problem are huge tables so overlapping is sth. normal ;)

But opponents are nice. They make you tilt much faster than on other sites. Fishes makes you tilt faster ;)
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      But opponents are nice. They make you tilt much faster than on other sites. Fishes makes you tilt faster ;)
      LOL :D yeah, i am currently playing there from NL10 - NL100 and what a bad beats...i just can not believe :tongue: ...2 times today AA cracked with fish calling with 43 and on turn and river flop came 4 4 and yesterday similar situation with turn river 33...i actually do not have such problems with tilt, but everest is "tilt prome" site for sure :) ..so your "tilt defence " must be better then as on other sites....but in general is good like that fishes are those which gaves you money ;)