Turn of Muck cards/ Show cards function MPN network

• apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Currently, I am play at 188bet (MPN network) poker and notice a very annoying function. Please see the picture:

When you fold, the site's always displaying Muck cards/ Show cards dialogue as picture and you have to select. If you are not able to do so, you are forced to sit out the next hand and have to press "I am back" in order to back to the game. In multi-table cash game, although you press fold before hand, you always have to choose to show or muck your cards. This thing makes me sit out too much.

I would like to ask if it happens at 24hpoker (also a MPN network) or just 188bet itself. If so, please guide me how to turn of that annoying function
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey apollo540419,

Can you go to the Preferences > Global Table Options. Select 'Muck Winning Hands' and 'Muck Losing Hands' until they have a tick next to them.

Let us know if this fixes your problem.

Cheers

Laz
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey apollo540419,

Can you go to the Preferences > Global Table Options. Select 'Muck Winning Hands' and 'Muck Losing Hands' until they have a tick next to them.

Let us know if this fixes your problem.

Cheers

Laz
      Hi Laz,

Tks for your advice but it doesn't seem to work. Please have a check at my image above (sorry for poor quality), I already checked at those options but the dialogue keeps showing. I have no idea if it is just 188bet poker itself or every site is the same. A very common situation is when I am at BB, tick to check/fold, one raises, everyone folds including me. The site forces me to choose to muck or show my cards. If I am not able to do so, I have to sit out next hand.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Does this issue occur at others MPN site like 24h poker, anyone? A very common situation is when I am at BB, tick to check/fold, one raises, everyone folds including me. The site forces me to choose to muck or show my cards. If I am not able to do so, I have to sit out next hand.
      Thanks.
    • Madejski
      Madejski
      Bronze
      Options -> General options -> untick "Enable fold and show".
      My answer is late but in case you did not find answer.