International bank transfer question

• rogerauy
      rogerauy
      Basic
      Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has any experience with depositing and withdrawing funds to and from neteller via international bank transfer. My goal is to reduce exchange fees as much as possible.

The defaul neteller account currency is USD . And the bank account is a multi currency one, with HKD as the default currency.

More specifically I want to deposit USD into the account, from a multi currency bank account. Would it be possible to send USD from the bank account directly to neteller, or do I have to use the default currency of the bank account (HKD)?

For the other way around ( withdrawing ) , would I also be able to receive the funds directly into USD of my multi currentcy account? Or would the be USD be exchanged into HKD?

Thank you very much for your help.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, rogerauy,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !
      Perhaps the customer service department of your bank knows the answer to this.

Neteller customer service might be able to help too.

The problem with acting on advice from PokerStrategy.com members is that rules differ from country to country, and what applies on one jurisdiction may not apply in others.

Best of luck,
      --VS