/wave

• NezNanec
      NezNanec
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I've been blogging on these forums for the last month but in light of the recent promotion I've discovered that I haven't really introduced myself here yet. Ah well, better late than never and all that :D

I'm a 25 year old student from Slovenia and have been playing poker for about 3 years now (mostly I'd play for a couple of days, take a month off or so when busting then come back), and have decided to turn my game around now. I've tried studying law and languages but didn't find myself interested enough and I'm currently finishing an IT training program, so I'm also looking to poker in term of a career.

Recently (past month or so) I've started using pokerstrategy a lot more than before. I've been studying video courses, writing my blog (at least somewhat regularly), but most importantly I've worked out a plan of my goals and expectations regarding poker, and how to get there.

Anyway this is a nice community. Often times I'll find myself reading this forum when I have nothing better to do, and I find it's helping my overall thinking process regarding poker alot.

Nice to finally meet y'all :f_biggrin:

/wave
  • 1 reply