Hud Info

• billnmex
      billnmex
      Bronze
      I know very little about HUDS and the info they contain. What I would like to know is the info on your opps from just hands you have played vs. them or is it from all tournaments they have played in? THANKS in advance to any player giving feedback.
  • 4 replies
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      The info is from hands vs everybody.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by billnmex
      I know very little about HUDS and the info they contain. What I would like to know is the info on your opps from just hands you have played vs. them or is it from all tournaments they have played in? THANKS in advance to any player giving feedback.
      Hi, billnmex,
      The important thing to note is that the stats you have on your opponents at the table are only those hands they have played against YOU.

Also, in cash games, you only see the cash game stats.

In tournament, you only see their tournament stats.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • HuhtalaJ
      HuhtalaJ
      Bronze
      The 2 replies above might look to be in contradiction but they're necessarily not; I'll try the 3rd way :D

The stats that you see in the HUD are from the hands where you were both dealt cards. That doesn't matter whether you folded preflop without investing a dime or went to the showdown. Hands where you didn't receive cards don't show up in the HUD because you never had the hand history files for them on your computer.

Also, at least in HEM2, you can have a popup page showing stats just for the hands where you invested money in the pot; VsHero stats.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      When I answered, the question was formulated differently, which lead to my response that now looks idiotic :f_ugly: