This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Back to Basics!

• Nosaj69
      Nosaj69
      Bronze
      I have tried other coaching programs but seem to be going backwards or others are simply progressing faster! Keen to learn and improve and achieve my goal I set last year " Qualify by right for the WSOP....not buy in but get there by rights through whatever levels are necessary"
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nosaj69,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Make sure you check the site over thoroughly. We have a lot of good stuff here.

What games and limits are you currently playing? If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • Nosaj69
      Nosaj69
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,
      Im playing Low Limit. Getting frustrated coz it just seems that players shove too often. Difficult to play without a top hand sometimes.
      Im sure my game will progress and Im looking forward to sharing ideas etc.
      Regards
      Jason
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey there and welcome to the PokerStrategy.com Forums!

Are you playing No Limit Cash games? We have a very special Gold bootcamp for these two weeks:

Gold Bootcamp

It's a bit more advanced, however if you give us specifics about game type and stakes, we can offer you concrete content to make your game better!

Best,
      Kamen